chapter 6

Back to the schools parking lot, Ryan's point of view.

Smith and I watched has they drove away and I turned back to smith to only to see the hurt and devastated look on his face.

"Hey man you alright, what's with the look and her glare? Did you use to date her or something?" I asked walking to his side nudging his arm to get is attention but all Smith did was face me and smiled a little.

"No man, I used to be best friends with her and Rita but I was going through some shit and decided to cut off our friendship, not in a good way." smith explained.

"Let's just say I decided to be a total ass to them and cut off our relationship for good. It was about the same time in junior year we started to hang out but can we please drop this, I don't feel like explaining anymore." Smith said entering the car leaving me standing confused, I wanted to ask more questions but knew I had to leave it till when he is ready to open up.

Walking to the driver side of my new Lamborghini-aventador sports, I entered and started the car, reversing out of the school parking lot and speeding in silence the entire way leaving smith to his thoughts.

The sound of a speeding car must have alerted the security because it seems and according to my family I am the only one in our secluded street to drive like a maniac. Making a sharp U-turn I drove through the gate straight to our mansion, smith and I came out the car and I handed the car keys to our butler George and followed smith inside.

"Are my sister and her friends here yet?" I asked has we handed her our bags to the maid waiting for us inside. She collected them but before she could answer the girls came running down the stairs laughing.

"What is going on? Since when did you three become friends?" I asked watching them has they stood in front of us smiling at each other.

"Yeah Christy, when you said you wanted to be friends with them I thought you were joking." smith said has he looked at them with a confused expression.

"Nope smithy, I was serious about that, any ways do any of you want to watch a movie? I have the new fast and furious movie." said Christy.

"We have an assignment to start Christy, go watch it yourselves." I said and started climbing the stairs headed for my room.

When I heard no one following me I turned and saw Christy directly a glare my way, Rita was standing there clearly uncomfortable with smith still staring directly at her like a dog waiting for a bone and Kate standing next to Rita holding her hand, glaring at him with intense hatred.

Signing I ignored Christy and climbed down the stairs, grabbed Kate to follow me but she wouldn't bulge so I throw her over my shoulder.

I faced smith and said, "you guys need to talk about whatever crap is going on between you, this projects doesn't need your relationship problems and when you're finish, we will be upstairs in my room." I stated and climbed the stairs with Kate yelling at me to put her down and pounding on my back which is more like a massage. Reaching my room, I opened the door and walked inside and without hesitation threw Kate on the bed and walked to my couch to sit.

And has expected Kate started to shout, swearing like a sailor at me while I continued to sit on the couch and watch her throw a fit not even bothering to pay attention to what she was saying.

Watching her pace in my room screaming profanities at me was such a cute site that I couldn't help but think she looks beautiful like that, I thought smiling like an idiot.

"Why are you smiling at me like that? did you even hear anything I said?" she asked exasperated.

When I smiled wider, she just mumbled something under her breath and went to my bed settling herself.