chapter 4

We walked to the cafeteria, paid for our food, and went to our seats to eat with the rest of our friends who were already sited arguing among themselves. I was staring off into space while shoving food into my mouth until Rita literally, slapped me in the face to get a response from me which basically brought me out of my shock state.

I dropped the spoon I was holding and looked at her in shock along with our friends and the entire cafeteria.

"What the hell." I yelled.

"sorry, but it was getting annoying watching stay in shock. get over it, so Ryan and his clown of a best friend are going to be in our group, you don't see me freaking out because I have to have an actually conversation with smith hunt without trying to choke the guy."

"Oh my gosh! Did you say Ryan and smith her going to be part of your chemistry project?" Vivian said and squealed making me cover my ears.

She has dirty blonde hair with blue eyes and tan skin, 5'6, and a total bomb shell. She's a friend I met through Rita and although she is the most nauseating person sometimes she's not so bad.

most of the time.

author note: the picture is of her.

"pipe down you banshee, I could lose my hearing thanks to you." an African American friend of mine Shantel with black curly hair, brown eyes and a figure 8 body (hot nerd). She came to sit beside me smirking at the glare Vivian was sending her way. she's in my math's, drama, French, and astrology class. while candy and Kelly high-fived her.

they are my other friends, there's -

David (basket ball captain) - dark skin, short dark brown hair, brown eyes and slim physique with a definite six pack which I can attest to because we all went to the beach once and he removed his shirt showing off the lovely body. He's in my drama, math's and French class. A really close friend who has always been there for me no matter what. He can get really protective but that's just because he sees me has a loving little sister.

Dale (football captain) – brunette hair, fair skin, and pale violet eyes which is kind of strange but he works it and a rocking bod from the football team. He's in my drama, home.ec, and French class. Tends to be more conservative, prefers to observe and calculate. Lightweight so he can get pretty wild when given just one beer.

Kelly (prep and dance captain) - Asian with pale skin, short brown hair, grey eyes and has a slim figure from French, home.ec, and drama class. Yoga addict, its the only thing she cares about besides, Justin, us, social life, studies, dance and her parents.

Justin (swim captain) - shoulder length dirty blonde head Italian, tan skin and brown eyes from drama, astrology, and biology class. Jedi freak and tends to give advice in Jedi quotes only.

Candy (Goth and music geek) – brown hair with bangs, pale skin, blue eyes, and heart shaped lips. She's from my art, drama, and music class. Loud, rude and can throw a mean punch but overall she's a softy on the inside.

If you're wondering about the different categorizes of friends we have, its because we don't discriminate, plus its our way of telling cliques they can shove it up theirs.

Though we can barely stand each other most of the time. We're all good friends since junior year and part of student body counsel plus its easier to do our meetings here or on the phone or in each of our houses.

We can have our meetings anywhere because they also come from rich families who thought it was fun to stick their kids in the stupid counsel just so they can brag. The school is in our parents control, well mostly my mum's because she inherited it from grandma when she married dad.