Chapter 3

-Your P.O.V.-

Justin:So hot chick

I rolled my eyes as Justin said that. I was gonna snap at him and say my name but then I thought, what's the damn point. He doesn't know who I am, so I didn't bother.

Me:What?

I snapped at him. I was so not in the mood right now

Justin:Woah, you don't have to get snappy at me you know

I let out a deep breath and went down the drinks isle. I looked at some before I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. I looked and saw Justin's chin resting on my shoulder. I mentally sighed before I kept looking at the drinks, not knowing what to chose.

Justin:You know, you look hot baby *whisperes*

I bit my lip down. I know he's trying to charm me with his Bieber charm seeming he's done it to me loads of times and even when he went on tour, he kept flirting with me. I released his arms from my waist, but he decided to put them back there -.-

Justin:Can I talk to you please

Me:Why?

Justin:I just wanna sort something out between the both of us

Me:There is nothing to sort out

I released his arms from my waist {again} and walked out. I heard footsteps behind me before I felt myself being turned around to face Justin. I looked down before I looked back up.

Justin:Please

Me:What is there to talk about between us? You don't even remember who I am

Justin:And I'm sorry

Me:Are you really sorry? You promised me that you would never forget me and you did. The crew never did, so why did you?

I felt my eyes getting teary before I looked down again. All the times I've been there for him and he doesn't even know who his best friend is, except for Ryan and Chaz.

Justin:I really want to get to know you better

Is he really joking me right now?

Me:Just forget it Justin. You don't even know who I am anymore. What's the point then

I walked away from him. I heard footsteps so I began to run. When I got to Ryan's house, I opened the door but before they could say anything, I ran up the stairs into my bedroom and slammed the door. Don't want to deal with Justin at the moment. If he wants to say that he doesn't remember who I am, then I ain't gonna say anything to him about how our friendship used to be. I'm done trying. Ryan and Chaz will have to try and make him remember me, that is if Justin wants too.