You Promised, You Broke It (A Justin Bieber Fanfiction)

I just want to forget everything that happened. Forget the promises that I made to him, knowing that he wouldn't even know who I am and he never kept them. All the times I believed that he would still remember who I am and he doesn't. Threw all the things that he gave me during our "friendship"

My name is (YN) (YLN) 18 years old, 19 very soon now

Friends:Ryan and Chaz......Justin used to be my friend and now he doesn't even know who I am.

Colours:Purple and Blue

Relationship:Single but not looking for no-one

-Your P.O.V.-

Ryan:Are you sure you are alright with Justin staying over?

Ryan said as he looked at me. We all live together seeming my parents went on a business trip and they said that I can't live on my own cause of "reasons" i.e. PARTYING.

Me:Of course I am

Chaz:No you ain't. I can sense it in your voice that you ain't

Me:He broke the promise

Ryan:We know he did and I know it hurts you a-

Me:He doesn't even remember me

Ryan and Chaz stayed quiet. I think they didn't even know either. All the times they said that Justin would ask who I am, I always sensed it as a little lie and nothing else. I'm a bit like that....so yeah.

Chaz:You never know

Me:*sigh* If you need me, I'll be in my room

As I was about to get up, I heard the doorbell ring. Oh God, he's here. I looked Ryan and Chaz telling them to get it and not me. They both sighed and I ran upstairs. I don't want to face him. I don't want him to flirt with me and asking me who I am and what my name is or where I come from etc. I was at the top of the stairs so I could hear them talking.

Ryan:Hey dude

Justin:Hey, so where's the hot chick?

Chaz:She has a name

Justin:What's her name?

Ryan:(YN)

I saw Justin nod his head. I'm a hot chick? So that is what my name is for him then?

Justin:(YN)......do I even know her?

And here it comes....

Chaz:You should do

Justin:But I don't though

I let out a low sigh and walked into my bedroom. I sat near the window and looked out as I began to sing "I know, I know, I know, I know

We gonna get there

Today, tomorrow, and forever

We will stay true, I promise you" I felt tears run down my face. He broke the promise and I don't think I can forgive him...

-Justin's P.O.V.-

I heard a voice....someone like....singing. I looked at Ryan and Chaz, but they didn't say anything.

Me:Is that the hot ch-

Chaz:(YN)? I doubt that very much

Hmmm....they were hiding something from me. I got up and walked up the stairs. I saw the door open a bit. She was looking out the window, tears dripping down her face and she was writing something down. I heard her sigh before she put the notebook down. I saw her get up, so I moved a bit, seeming I didn't want her to see me. I saw her walk into the bathroom. Now it was time to see what she wrote down.