Part 5: Sans-ational Visit

You have gone to a point where you have fought all the monsters in the place called Snowdin. All but Papyrus. You have tasted his pasta before, but it tasted pretty bad, like how Toriel's pie made you vomit (but you didn't vomit after eating Papy's Creepy Pasta)! You are later near a foggy area where a tall, bloody skeleton is standing. "HUMAN! I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO ADMIRE SOMEONES PASTA, TO TRY THEIR PUZZLES, AND MAKING MANY ATTEMPTS TO CUT THEIR HEADS OFF. BUT-" A shorter skeleton comes in the way of you and Papyrus. It's Sans! But, why is he here? "Paps. I wanted to tell you earlier, but you were busy. REAL busy." "Papyrus seems annoyed by Sans, but you are starting to blush, seeing the way he is defending you from Papyrus. "SANS....I.....UNDYNE... SHE WANTS THIS HUMANS HEAD! PLEASE MOVE OUT OF THE WAY" said Papyrus. "Who cares what Un-DICK says?! She is just a stupid fish outta water! Heh.. I just wanna tell you.... that...What if.... What if this human is not a murderer? What is this human... can save us" said Sans, looking at you, blushing. You look at Papyrus, summoning his bones and is ready to stab you. "WELL" Says Papyrus "SANS... I HAVE ALWAYS DREAMED OF BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE ROYAL GUARDS! A-AND.... YOU DON'T WANT ME TO?" You look at Sans, who is standing in front of you, also summoning bones. Wait! He is not going to kill Papyrus, is he?!?! "Paps" Says Sans. "It's not like that. I want you to become a member of the Royal Guards, but... do not kill this child... please..... they-" Papyrus seems to not care about what Sans had just said, so he comes running towards you and Sans, ready to kill you. But, Sans grabs your hand and he... managed to teleport away with you and into his home. He now pretends that you have came over, since you have managed to become Sans's.. friend. "Hey buddy. Welcome to me and Paps home. Uh... I know, it is Hell in here.. heheh... Don't worry about it, OK? A t  l e a s t   y o u   g o t t a  p l a c e  t o  "b e a r"  t h e  c o l d." You laugh at Sans's pun, not knowing this is the only time you have laughed out loud ever since you have fallen down here. Before Sans, it was just fear. But now, the Bloody Comedian is in the house!!! You wonder where Papyrus is, kind of feeling sorry for him that he couldn't join the "Royal Guards". Later after looking around, Flowey pops out and says "Where are we?" Sans has noticed Flowey and Flowey has noticed Sans, both staring at each other. Flowey in fear, and Sans in shock. "Uh... What is that weed doing in your pocket, kid" asked Sans. You were going to respond, but Flowey just burst out "Weed?! Excuse me?! I am Flowey! Flowey the Flower! I was the one helping Y.N. over here NOT DIE!" Sans just chuckled. "Hehehehe. Y.N. is your name, eh? Uh..... N-nice name you got there. Anyway, I gotta ask you something, Flower. Why do you have one-eye?" Flowey, looking pissed off, just said "Well, why do you have that crack in your skull, HUH?" You ask Sans why he saved you from Papyrus. He responded "Well... We have been here... Trapped down here for a VERY long time. And I thought.. Well.... I didn't wanna suffer down here anymore." Sans's eye-sockets go pure black. "And I knew you could of saved us with your soul." His eyes go back the way it was before. "But... I already watched too many kids like you get their heads torn outta their necks, so I thought I could of... you know.. spare ya?" You start to blush again. You wonder... This monster is really nice, unlike Toriel who poisoned me once.. I... I think I..... REALLY like him now.... You then ask Sans if he knew who Toriel was. "Hmm.. Oh yea, Tori! I haven't heard much from her.. since... well...... I dunno, she has been quiet forever lately." You wanted to ask him about Undyne, and how he hates her, but you thought you would've made him mad or something. Flowey pops back up and says "Alright, enough chit-chat! Y/N, can we PLEASE leave now? This smiley-trash-bag won't do us any-" You once again shush Flowey, and tell him he is being rude to Sans, and how he actually saved their lives! "G-gee... kiddo I am OK with that weed talking like that... I get that a lot actually so... yea!" You come up to Sans and comfort him, from hearing that he gets verbally bullied a lot (probably by Undyne). Sans starts to blush from your hug, and so.. he hugs you back! Flowey is just wondering WHEN CAN WE LEAVE THIS DUMB BAG-OF-BONES?!?!