Part 1: The Fall

After falling 40 feet down Mount Ebott, you feel like taking one step over the wilted buttercups is already the end for you. After relieving the pain from your unsuspecting fall, you find a dark alleyway with some sort of arch around on top of it. Not knowing where else to go, you walk to the dark alleyway, scared about what will happen next. As you reach the front of the arch, you stop and take a breathe, knowing that one day, death will come to you. You then take a step forward,then another, then another, until you are about a few inches away from a small patch of grass with a few, fresh buttercups. Looking around, it's just darkness. Later, after gazing hopelessly into the patches of darkness, a yellow flower pops out of the patch of grass, greeting you with a friendly "Howdy"! Jumping in surprise, the little flower just said "Whoa, whoa! D-don't worry about anything! I am not going to hurt you! In fact-". Just when the one-eyed flower was going to introduce its name, a dash of flames hits the poor, monstrous flower, turning it to dust. Shocked, you turn around and see a goat lady standing in front of you, with flames summoned in her hands. You look at her tearing up, knowing that a kind, little flower just died in front of you. "Do not fret, child. I am Toriel. Caretaker of the Ruins. Now come with me where I shall keep you safe. You look worn out already." Knowing that Toriel just killed the little flower, you do not trust her 100%, but at the same time, she actually seems nice, yet creepy. Before you go with Toriel, you secretly pick up the flowers dust, hoping you can revive the flower, and hear its voice once again. You then get up and follow Toriel through the Ruins. You are shaking in fear, seeing all the scratches and holes on the walls each room you go to. While walking, Toriel explains what lies in the Underground. How puzzles work, how to survive in battles with other monsters, and.... well... how to do many other things in order to life! You later feel that Toriel is not all that bad of a monster after all, but you still have that patch of fear in your soul, wondering "Can I still save him"?