Final Note

Soo dear readers,
that's the end of my little tale.
I really hope that you enjoyed it, or what would be even better, that it brightened someone's day.
Of course it won't change a lot, I simply hope that I could remind you, that no matter how much you are fed up with yourself (because of whatever reason), there'll always be people who will help you to get up on your feet again.

There'll always be days when the world looks darker, but there'll always be days when it shines like a sea made of diamonds. And these are the days you should have your focus on.

Finally I'd like to reveal the pictures of how I imagine my characters look like.
I put them at the end of the story, because I wanted you to be able to imagine them on your own.
Because let's be serious - imagination is always, I repeat, always better than reality.

So, here you go:

Amber Perking, illustrated by the amazing Marta G. Villena. Only shown here for artistic expression, all rights belong to her. I found this illustration on Pinterest and couldn't suppress the feeling that she looks absolutely how I imagine Amber to look like.

 I found this illustration on Pinterest and couldn't suppress the feeling that she looks absolutely how I imagine Amber to look like

Adan Scott~~~ such a cutie, right? ;) I have no idea what his name is though.

I bow in front of you for finishing my story and may you live happily ever after🌚Dearest regards,     N

Dearest regards,
N.