GEE

GEE – Adam Michael Barck

Text copyright© AdamMichaelBarck 2014

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted n whole or part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

adambarck@gmail.com

All rights reserved® AdamMichaelBarck

GEE.

Adam Michael Barck

                                                                               *****   

I know enough of the world, enough of men,

To know that what’s beyond’s beyond our ken.

- Faust

Goethe.

                                                                               *****

Prologue

May it hold ever to be Truth: that within Life kept hidden from our gen, is for it, that which apexes Life’s great beauty.

The comprehended is wonderful and interesting, that which cannot be fully understood, magical and exciting.

There are those who come upon answers to insoluble questions.

There are those who peddle their answers to others, those who tell of a truth to their answers. And there are those who believe them.

There are those who would argue, betray, scorn, perish and slay for these answers. Indeed, there are those that have.

This forms the crux of our hitch, from whence a river does run, carving deep tributaries of shallow impressions.

Good answers, pleasing answers, are not always truths.

Serve rather the Truth, than to bow before a truth.
Think rather than be told. Revelation over recitation.