Kiss me im irish (A Niall Horan Fanfic) Chapter 3.

AN: Well its 2 o'clock here in England and i cant sleep so i've decided to upload another chapter in favour of Ed Sheeran's birthday! Sorry it its short :(...

We had already demolished 2 crates of beer and more than half of us were paying the consequences, I do have to say though Liam is the funniest person ever when hes induced!

"Nat, Nat..." Liam slurred "Get over here," he laughed as he pointed to me and patted himself on the knee.

I gave him a curious look but couldn't resist his puppydog eyes so i did as he asked. I danced over to him from where i was talking to Zayn on the other couch.

"Whats up?" I asked Liam as i took a seat on his lap.

Liam moved my hair from my ear to make way for him to whisper into it "You know Nat, I think Nialler has a crush on someone"

"Oh, yea. And who would that be" I couldn't keep myself from laughing at his slurred words.

"Hey guys!" A very bubbly Niall came up behind up and took us both into a huge bear hug.

"I think your drunk Nialler," Liam cooed as he pulled him over the couch.

"Oh yea? Well your drunkerer," He managed. "Nat, can i ta- can i talk to you for a sec"

I stood up and looked at the floor to avoid getting lost in his eyes once again.Niall also stood up and extended his arm, I took it as he lead me into the kitchen. Niall took a seat at the table and began to pour 8 shot glasses full with vodka mostly completely missing the glass and flooding the table with the alcohol. I joined him at the table and took the vodka bottle from him and continued to pour it into the glasses. I pushed a glass towards Niall and on the count to three we both downed the drink.

"So, i was wondering- Are you single, or- or am i wasting my time flirting with you right now" He cocked his head to the side as he spoke and fluttered his eyelashes in a cute 'I'm gorgeous' sort of way.

I had did it again, i'd looked into his eyes and was completely induced in all that is Niall Horan.

"I mean, if your really not into me that's cool too, i was ju-" He stuttered.

"Niall- Shutup." I smiled and continued staring at his eyes.

"Oh" He said with a defeated look on his face. He stood up and began walking out of the kitchen. I quickly got up out of my seat and grabbed his hand. I pulled him closer to me and i must of taken him of guard as we both fell to the floor, him falling completely ontop of me.

"I think there in the kitchen- Ill go check" i heard a voice coming from the lounge door. Just then Harry rounded the corner to the kitchen.

"Oh God" He gasped with a huge smile filling his face.

I jumped out from under Niall as grabbed harry by the shoulders. " Harry! we fell.." I explained to him but apparently he was too drunk to acknowledge my plea.

"Niall has a girlfriend, Niall and Natalia sitting in a tree!" He bellowed as he ran down the hallway.

"Im so sorry," I turned around to face Niall only to see that his face had turned cherry red in his attempt to muffle his laughing fit. I couldn't stop it, we both looked at each other and let a chorus of laughter still from out lips.

"I'm single," I finally said as the laughter died down "I'm single, and you're cute" I confessed.

"Good," Niall said. A smug expression grew apparent on his face. "Now i have a confession. Ed was supposed to be our designated driver and i don't see him getting us home in one piece." He pulled me into the hall and gestured to a very drunk Ed singing I will survive on my uncles karaoke machine "So i was wondering if me and the boys could crash here tonight" He asked hopefully.