Kiss me im irish (A Niall Horan Fanfic) Chapter 2.

I had finished saying my goodbyes to 4/5 of the boys when my phone rang ’ I’ve tried playing it cool, but when I’m looking at you, I cant eve- ‘ As the boys realised the familiarity of my ringtone they broke out in chorus, singing  the words as they were released from my phones speakers, much the chagrin of about 15 screaming fans...

“Sup?” I casually said answering the phone.

“Nat, you having a good time at the concert?” My Uncle Simon asked.

“I’m with the boys right now,” I laughed as Louis pulled my mobile from my ear and screamed “Uncle S” into the screen.

“Oh, Hi boys,” He Laughed. “Listen, Nat. I’m afraid I’ve been called to Argentina last minute to help Leona promote her album. Are you going to be ok while I’m gone?”

“No worries,” I replied, The worry must have been apparent on my face as Liam gave me an unsure look which looked out of place in this room full of excitement.

I’m fine I mouthed to him, which cured his worried expression.

After my uncle said goodbye I regained saying my goodbye to the last member of one direction, Niall Horan.

It was nice meeting you,” I smiled politely.

“You too,” Niall extended his arm and I shook his hand.

I decided I would head outside to ring Carlton and tell him i was ready to go home. No answer.

OK, so your suicidal now,”

I turned around to find a familiar face staring at my shaking hands,

I laughed at the look on Ed’s face as he questioned my sanity. “Well, I wasn’t planning waiting around in the cold, so I’m going to go with... no?”

“D’you need a ride?” He asked as he pointed over his shoulder to a cute little mini.

“Are you sure?”

“Well, I don’t plan on leaving a pretty girl standing out here in the cold,” He placed his hands on his hips and leaned closer to me as he said it.

I blushed.”Well if you’re sure...”

Ed nodded and we both made our way to his car.

“So, You and Louis seemed to hit it of tonight,” Ed turned his head from the road and nudged me in the ribs.

“Yea, he’s great” I nudged him back in the ribs on every syllable.

Ed laughed at me and pulled into the driveway of my uncle’s house.

“Were heeere,” Ed sang like something out of a horror movie.

“Hey, not cool,” I laughed. “Especially when I’m home alone, Ill have nightmares!” I joked taking the hat he was wearing from his head and placed it on mine.

“You’re alone, How come?” He shouted after me as i jumped out of the car and headed for the front door of the house.

“Simon's in Argentina” I shouted back.

As Ed pulled away I waved at him through the gap in Ed’s cap which i had pulled right over my face, once he had waved back I headed inside and got ready for bed.

I was woken early in the morning by the doorbell. I turned over in my bed and glanced at the alarm clock on the nightstand 2:30. Are you freaking kidding me?  What could someone possibly want at 2:30 in the morning? Nonetheless i got up out of bed and crept down the stairs, I could see 6 dark figures shadowing on the wooden floor down from the door.

“Were hereeeee,”

I silently giggled to myself and ran down the rest of the stairs.

“Ed your going to pay for this!” I said as I opened the door and gasped at his company.

“Yea, Ed. What a mean thing to do,” Louis screamed as he picked me up and carried me to the lounge followed by the other One Direction boys and Ed following close behind.

“Shhh, Louis,” I do have neighbours I laughed as he put me down on the couch.

“Sorry about this,” Ed Looked over Harry’s shoulder “Why waste a free house?”

Uh, because its 2:30 in the morning?

“OK,” I agreed. “Hey where’s Niall”

Ooooooh,” All of the boys sang in perfect harmony.

“haha very funny,” I blushed.

“Nialls,outside... getting the alcohol... out of the car” Zayn explained.

“And you let him do that by himself?,” I put my hands on my hips and tapped my foot, adapting to my now responsible role. “

“Nialls a big boy,” Harry winked at me and everyone laughed.

haha, your funny Harry,” I told him “I should go and help him anyway,”I said as i walked back to the door which framed a struggling Niall trying to carry 4 crates of beer and 3 bottles of what looked like vodka.

“Need a hand,” I shouted out from where i was standing at the door. Niall looked up at me and once again i got lost in his eyes, damn.

“Earth to Nat,” 

“Oh, what-”

“I said id love some help,” Niall repeated and giggled at my face which must of beet cherry red by this point.

“Oh, Yea, sure” I quickly ran from my spot over to Niall and took 2 of the crates from him and balanced a bottle of vodka on top of them”

“You drinking tonight,” Niall asked as we stumbled through the door.

“Possibly,” I told him as we entered the kitchen and put down all of the beer.

Nialler, get Natalia to bring the vodka in here?” A muffled Louis came from the lounge.

I shrugged my shoulders and took 2 bottles of vodka into the lounge “When did i become the butler” I announced as i walked into the room and had to keep myself from crippling over as i caught sight of harry and Ed dancing to Wasn’t me- Shaggy.

Oh, Thanks” Liam acknowledged me and pulled me onto his knee while he placed a shot glass into my hand and filled it to the rim with vodka before doing the same with his and then one for the rest of the boys.

“Niall, get in here,” Liam shouted and extended his vodka filled hand to the door as Niall appeared.

“Oh, Thanks,” Niall Told Liam and we all sat in a circle on the floor.

1, 2, 3, DRINK” Zayn shouted and we all downed the drink.

I couldn’t help but laugh at the disgusted look on all of our faces.