Sleeping Beauty.

I do not own any Creepypasta/Slenderverse character mentioned in this fanfiction. Thank you.

--

It was a typical afternoon, for the month of January. It was windy, and where I lived, it was normally humid. Considering we were in Florida, and in Miami.

I sat on my bed, cross legged, wearing my reading glasses. I held the book, 'The Hobbit,' in my hands. My window was open, blowing in humid air into my semi-large bedroom. It was nighttime, and the bright, full moon lit almost all of my bedroom.

Thankfully, it provided enough reading light for me to read.

I smiled lightly, seeing as everything was normal, like usual. Nothing out of the usual.

Anyways, I think I might as well introduce to myself to all of you ignorant fools.

My name? My name is Eloisa; Eloisa Muziek to be exact. I have chocolate coloured hair, which was chin length and vivid green eyes. I am 5'6", short for my age. Considering, I am 20 years old. I am in a writing major class, in my college. I wish to become a professional author, honestly.

Back to the topic, I am a good weight for my age, I suppose. I exercise every now and then. Though, I am somewhat lazy. I have a calico cat, and her name is Cali. I love her very much. I live in a small condo, a couple miles away from the beach. I live alone, besides my cat, of course.

I don't do dating, all the guys in my area are... Well, to be blunt, they're manwhores, players, cheaters, jerks, and some are abusers. I would do online dating, but I am a bit nervous, and frightened. I don't know who or what is on the internet, lurking for prey.

My father died while on duty in Afghanistan, when I was 12. It saddened me greatly, but I knew he would want me to move on. Eventually, I did. I have a necklace he gave to me when I was 9, it has the charm of a snake on it. He told me to feel this charm whenever I was frightened, because he would be there.

My mother, although... She didn't move on. She became a drunk, and a druggie, extremely depressed. She never hit me, or did any wrong to me, because even while high, or drunk, she knew better. I had a great childhood honestly, because as I got older, my mother got better. I helped her kick her habits by sending her to therapists and hiding her alcohol and drugs.

My mother eventually kicked her habits, now she lives happily in a small house about 2 roads away from me. It makes me feel safe, knowing I had my mother live near me.

Anyways, let's not talk about my life anymore. I think you've learned enough. Back to the story.

I set my book down, seeing my bedroom door open. I raised an eyebrow, seeing Cali enter. She gave out a soft meow, padding towards my bed.

"Hi sweetie." I whispered as she pounces onto my bed. I held out my hand and she gently butted her head into my hand, rubbing against it. Loud purring vibrates in her throat as I run my fingers through her soft, brown coat of fur. She swiftly sits in my lap, closing her eyes.

I smile at her joy, and I pet her until she falls asleep in my lap, sounding content as she continues to purr. I don't squirm at all, so I don't disturb the precious thing. I grab my book again, and go back to reading it. I had always loved the Lord of the Rings series. The plots always fascinated me.

After an hour or so of reading, I feel myself grow exhausted, and tired. I place my butterfly bookmark on the page I was, and close the book. I set The Hobbit on my side table, and gently pap Cali. She flutters her eyes open, and mews gently, sounding tired.

"Get up." I murmur to her.

She obeys, standing. She saunters to the pillow beside mine, and plops onto it, curling up and going back to her slumber.

I yawn, and glance to her before hopping off my bed, going over to my decorated dresser. I stare at the pattern on my dresser, which were snakes, in honour of my father. I smile at the thought of him and the good times we had.

I sling open a drawer, grabbing a blue tank top and black sweat pants. I strip of my current clothes, and slip on those. I toss my previous clothes into the hamper, and plop back onto my comfy bed, sighing gently.

I couldn't ask for anything better than this life... I think to myself, a lazy smile spreading onto my lips. I crawl under my covers, facing my peaceful cat. I stare at her sleeping form for a few moments, before closing my eyes.

Slowly, I doze off into a light slumber.

Little did I know, I had forgotten to close my window...

And I was going to have company in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! A fanfiction, finally. Hopefully, I will be able to prevent this from being cliche, and finish this. I think I need a better title for this, I dunno...

Anyways, if you have read up to this point, I thank you!

Hope you enjoyed it! <3