Små Ting

{ Hey guys! This is my first fan fiction and it's about Phillip Henriksen (fipse123 on Instagram) and I'm not exactly how this is gonna turn out, but I hope you enjoy! }

IG: @fipse123_

Twitter: sweet_styless

Sorry this starts out short but it will get longer as I go :)

-Vote- •Comment• -Spread the word-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Honey! Wake up!" My mum said, shaking me slightly, stirring me from my slumber.

"Why mum?" I groaned, throwing my face into my pillow.

"You've got school my dear. I don't want you to miss it now, so get ready!" She exclaimed, while ripping the covers off my warm body.

"Bloody hell mum?!" I shrieked.

"Get ready! I won't have to tell you again, Violet!" She argued.

"I will, just get out of my room!" I replied in a flat tone.

She slightly smiled and walked out of my bedroom, closing the door behind her. I stood up out of my bed, my feet colliding with the cold floor, goosebumps spreading across my body. I walked over to my dresser, opening the third drawer, looking for some jeans. I found a pair of my high waisted jeans, and then searched for a shirt. I scanned my eyes around the drawers, looking for something decent, until I found a cute shirt. It was a white crop top that just said West Coast on it. It was simple, but satisfying. After changing into my outfit, I walked to the bathroom, and stared at myself in the reflection. I looked awful! My hair was a mess, I had large bags under my eyes, and my skin was pale. I definitely wasn't one of those hot girls that everyone chased after, I was exactly the opposite. Nobody liked me, I had no friends, except my parents of course. Nobody talked to me at school, I always say alone during lunch, with my little packed lunch, all by myself in the corner of the cafeteria. I got bullied sometimes, but not often. I used to be shoved into my locker when I was littler, but now I just don't get talked to anyone. So I'm really shy. I kinda had some friends, but they never stayed my friends. They would always ditch me and make excuses when I wanted to talk to them. That's why when I was a bit younger, we moved to a different location.

My mum called me, interrupting my thoughts, telling me to finish before I we late for school. I quickly raced into my room and slipped on my converse, and grabbing my backpack. I ran down the hallway and met my mother and father in the kitchen. They gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before letting me leave. I walked, because my family couldn't afford a car for me. I didn't mind walking, it's good for you. My feet padded across the grey sidewalk, clicking as I took each step. After walking for about ten minutes, I arrived to my school. Wow, I'm so nervous. I hope I'm not hated by everyone here. I opened the doors, seeing lots of teenagers walking around, chatting with their best friends. I looked around the place, taking it all in before waking over to my locker. I focused hard, twisting the combination, finally unlocking it. I put all my books away and closed it, looking behind me, seeing a group of boys walking in a line. They looked rude, and not to mention stuck up. One of them flicked their eyes over to me, his piercing blue eyes locked with my brown ones. His eyes trailed, dragging his eyes down my body, before looking back forward, walking away with his group. I started to feel insecure. Did I look bad? Did I have something on me? I suddenly felt self conscious and the bell rang, making me walk to my first class. I walked into Math, looking at all the unfamiliar faces stare at me like I was a foreign animal.

"Oh yes! This is our new student! Her name is Violet and if like you all to make her feel welcome!" The teacher said, grabbing my arm so I could stand in front of the whole class.

"Hello Violet." The class chorused together. I smiled innocently as I made my way to an empty seat in the back.

My heart did flips when I saw who was sitting in the back.