Chapter 2

"Don't worry Violet I'll save you!" my dad shouted kinda reassuringly.

Suddinly everything went slow motion. My dad cut our rope, nailed it securly to the ledge, and desended on it. When he got to the lowest point of the rope, he swung on it violently. Next thing i knew I felt someone grab my hand. It was dad! He swung again as fast as he could make the rope go. Dad let go of me, but both of my feet landed on the same ledge as before. I was scared half to death when he did that! I saw my father climbing up the rope with his face very pale.

"Don't-hhh-you ever-hhh-scare me like that again!" My dad panted.

"I'm soo sorry daddy! I promise that won't ever happen again!" I replied also panting slightly.

After an hour of borrowing things, we returned home.

my mom asked me, "How was your first borrowing hun?"

I answered, "Bad at the very begining when we started, but the rest was SOOO fun!!!"

"Wh-what went w-wrong at first?" My mom said shakily.

"Oh, um, I, fell off a ledge after, um, going down the rope."

"YOU WHAT!?!?!?!" my mom shreiked.

"I fell-"

"Oh Violet! I'm soo glad your safe! Just be verry careful the next time you bor-r-row h-h-h!" My mom shedded tears almost as big as my finger nail.

" I will! You won't have worry anymore! I'm sooooo sorry!" I hugged her and my father.

"We should all get to bed now. Its been a very emotional day and its also pretty late," my father stated.

"Goodnight then!" I bid goodnight.