Chapter 2: New Talent

Another couple of hours or so went by as Ratchet finally returned home and saw his friend and colleague, cuddled up with his sparkling on the couch with a busy data pad laying by his side. "Pharma, I'm home." He whispered, causing the slightly younger mech to stir from his mild recharge. "Oh, hi Ratchet. How was work?" Pharma slurred tiredly, Ratchet chuckled.
"Boring. How's Lightning been?"
""Well, I found out why she's been complaining of pain." Pharma started. "Her transformation cog is trying to function." He explained briefly.
"Oh..." Ratchet looked in shock. "So soon? Are you sure?" He questioned as worry for his sparkling crept into his systems, working his spark into overdrive. "I'm positive Ratchet. She'll be alright anyway and you know it. By looking at the scans I took of her, she should be able to transform by tomorrow afternoon, maybe sooner." Pharma said with a smile as he handed Ratchet the datapad. After looking over it he hummed and nodded in approval. "Alright, thank you Pharma. You may stay the night if you'd like." The older mech offered kindly.
"I'd like that Ratchet, thank you." He smiled as he watched his friend and colleague carefully pick up his youngling, cuddling her softly as he carried her to her berthroom to complete her recharge. Ratchet then re entered the lounge with a fully grown, Cybertronian sized blanket and gave it to Pharma. "Feel free to make yourself at home and I'll see you tomorrow." Ratchet told him as he then left for his own berthroom for a good recharge.

By the next morning, all was well. Ratchet was sitting at the small bar in his kitchen area with a chirpy Lightning, who was making quite the mess while drinking her energon. She giggled sweetly as she squirmed to get away from the napkin her Sire held to clean her faceplate with. "Stop squirming you little rascal." Ratchet chuckled as he picked up the femmeling and tidied her up, earning a squeal within her laughter. "Sire!" She squeaked as he planted many loving kisses on her cheekplate.
"What?" Doesn't my little one like her cuddles and kisses any more?" Ratchet asked with a small pout and chuckle.
"I do but it tickles." Lightning giggled as she hugged her Sire happily in return. "And me no wittle anymore! I can transform like a big bot!" She grinned brightly, stretching out her arms to exaggerate.
"Indeed you are, but you'll always be my little one."
"Can I show Pharma?" She asked excitedly as she was placed on the ground, receiving a nod before running off into the lounge and tapping the young doctor's shoulder. "Pharma! Pharma!" She called.
"Hm? Oh, hey Lightning. What's up?" He asked as he came out of recharge.
"Look!" She cheered with glee as she transformed, taking it easy to begin with.

Once she transformed she stared up at Pharma happily, she was the most adorable winged horse you could've laid optics on. Her black frame shined in the light, making her red tipped wings, main and tail glow. Pharma smiled. "You look so adorable little one. You're growing up so quickly, you may even be soaring the skies soon."
"Really Sire?!" She asked with a wide grin while Ratchet stared in shock at the very idea.