After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 20

Wooo; guess what?

I knowwww, KNOWWWW, you're all going to love this:

WE ARE BACK TO LONG CHAPTERS! :D

Okay, sorry, a little over-excited, possibly.

Anyhow, we need to give big, BIGGGG thanks to Anneke (annekewenzel) because she's got a big part in these chapters.

We all know who Blair is now, right?

And we know that the idea of Blair (if you don't you'll find out now!) is very, very complex. Its completely genius. Do you know who that genius is that began Blair?

AnnekeWenzel.<3

So big thanks to her, we're working on this story as one now.[:

Anyhow, ignore my blabbering now.

Go read my young ones. :D xD

And I really hope you vote on this one.[:

Fan me if you do? {:

NOTE: I WILL BE UPLOADING ONCE A WEEK: WENDSDAY (wow, epic spelling fail.)

But if I get lots of lovely votes you can have it right when I finish.<3

No pressure.

Enjoy,

-Amber

CHAPTER 20

EDWARD CULLEN

I watched her eyes, a spark of something danced upon her iris. She stepped forward, peering into my soul. She looked me up and down, belittleing me in her mind. She looked back up at my face, "You are Edward, aren't you?" she said rather weekly, clasping her hands at her hip. I nodded, "I am." I answered whilst putting a hand out for her to shake. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug, her skin was just as cold as mine. "It's been to long, brother." she said as she hugged me. I smiled to Emmett, whom remaind still the whole time. "I agree, why don't you come meet my family?" I asked her pulling out of the hug. She stepped back and looked at Emmett whom was in awe; "Hello." she said whilst smiling at him. He blinked twice, "He says hi." I said quite amused, Emmett glared at me jokingly. "Lets go." Emmett said turning around, stalking off in the wrong direction. "Yes, lets." I mocked him, turning North in which our house is located. Blair joined me.

As we walked we talked, I had a million questions for this girl whom I haven't seen in over eighty years.

"So what are you?" I asked her curiously, she couldn't be human. She'd be dead.

She smiled, "Vampire." she answered, shocking me royally. I eyed her, "Impossible. You cry, you're eyes are green, you don't look like a vampire." I said astonished, she smiled. "So you're calling me ugly, brother?" she questioned. I groaned aloud, she reminded me of Jane when she spoke like that. "No you've never been ugly. You just don't have the skin colour, the eye colour, you look.. human." I said watching Emmett pace up ahead of us. "Ah." she answered, which made no sense to me. "Would you like to know why?" She asked me amused. I nodded, of course.

"Well," she began "I have a power. Or possibly multiple. If I touched you right now, and concentrated on your mind-reading power, I could read minds." she whispered this as though someone were listening, "I can touch a human with green eyes and aquire them." she went on, I was dumbfounded. "I met a witch, last year," I didn't know witches really did exist, "And she told me that I had the powers of a witch. I laughed at her, though she told nothing but the truth." I still had no words to say, nothing to describe what I was feeling. "Emmett, could you come here for a second?" she beckoned him, he came running.