First Activity

• Dedicated to TaintedRain lovers <333

Hey guise, now that we got everything started, I'm excited to tell you that we've come up with our first activity. Making Ashley birthday cards, videos, and songs for her birthday which will be on January 16 so we need to start this activity asap.

Birthday Cards- Okay, for those of you who want to do birthday cards, I recommend using sketchtoy so you can draw anything you want for Ashley's birthday. You can draw anything you want on here but make sure to take your time and when you're finished, please send me the link through PM. I'll love to see them :). 

Birthday Video- You can just record yourself saying happy birthday Ashley or you can add more to it, it's really up to you! The length is also up to you too, just make sure to introduce yourself so Ashley can know who sent this to her! :D I recommend putting these on youtube because then a lot of people can watch it and it may be easier to send. When you're done, please send me the link. I'll love to see these! ^-^

Birthday Songs- Someone came up with the idea of making birthday songs based on her stories and such things like that. A good example would be a birthday message along with a poem about your favorite story from her and whatnot. However, the way you created it is up to you! You can record yourself singing this birthday song or whatever, do what you want! When you're done, please send a link, I'd love to see it :).

Make sure to be creative as possible and have fun with it! If you need help, you can ask me or the vice president and president for help as well. These will be due on Ashley's birthday and on that day, please post your birthday treats to her on her message board saying whatever you'd like and present your treat! Remember this activity allows you to do whatever you want Ashley's gift and use your creative juices, I'm sure she'll love it!

Important: If you cannot do the activity for some unknown reason, please contact me, the president, or the vice president.

Love, Sabrina <3.