The TaintedRain Fan Club

Hello guise so this is the OFFICIAL fan club for TaintedRain! In this club, we will doing a lot of activities and fun crafts that relate our favorite writer Ashley Winters. Before you even think about joining or signing up, please read the rules and guidelines below. After reading that, I will explain further instructions.

Rules and Guidlines

1. No hate- This club is for people who love TaintedRain's stories, her personality, and are her loyal friends. This club ISN'T meant for bullying in any way and it will not be tolerated. If you break this rule, I WILL block you.

2. Signing up-Please sign up correctly or I will ignore your comment. Instructions on how to sign up are below.

3. Be nice and have fun. This club is meant to bring TaintedRain's fans closer together and to also show her some love.

4. Please participate in activities. You do not have to participate in all activities, but it would be nice to participate in some to show Ashley how much we love her. If you don't participate in an activity, you MUST PM me and I will excuse it but if you don't tell me however, I will have to warn you. Three warnings and you WILL be blocked.

These are the rules for now. Keep in mind that rules may be updated at any time and also keep in mind that I do not mean to be mean. Bullying has just become an issue on wattpad and I have zero tolerance for it. 

Instructions- This club is for people who love TaintedRain and would love to share this love with her other fellow fans and herself too. We will be doing activities to support her and we will develop new friendship and have fun. If you want to join please do the following:

1. Please fan this account and add this to your library to keep up with latest news. (optional)

2. Please comment below telling me why you want to join and please add the password "RAIN" at the end. Your brief explanation has to be at least one sentence. (required)

3. If you follow steps one (step one is now optional) and two, you will be added to the fan club.

NOTICE: Step one is no longer required but it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED because it'll be much easier to keep up with latest activites and to avoid warnings.  (: And if you don't do step one, I will personally PM you the latest news and activities so everyone can hear what is going on :).

If you have any further questions consisting about how this is going to work, feel free to ask below in the comments. (:

-Love Sabrina <3