Chapter Two

TORI'S (VICTORIA) POV

  I woke up to the sound of Katelyn (my roommate) turning on the radio. "Good morning Katie. Sleep good?" I asked.

  "Yes. What about you Tori?"

  "Same."

  "Shhhh!"

  "Why?"

  "One Time is on!" Katie is a big fan of Justin Bieber's. I call her one of his beliebers. I'm not as crazy as she is, his music is good and it has helped me get through not being adopted, put in a foster home and brought back here, and anything else that life throws at me.

  After the song was done, Katie turned down the radio, and asked me," Have you ever thought about your last name being Bieber?"

  "Yes."

  "Do you think you guys are related?"

  "I highly doubt it Katie. We could be like super distantly related like a fifth cousin or something like that. Besides, who would keep one kid and give the other up for adoption?"

  "I don't know."

  "Exactly. Well I'm going to get ready." I grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathrooms. We had all of our tooth brushes, tooth pastes, face washes, and hair brushes in a basket with our name it in a cabinet in the bathroom. I got dressed in a pair of faded blue jeans, and a plain red t-shirt. Then I brushed my teeth, washed my face, brushed my hair, and put it in a pony tail.

  I walked back to my room and looked at the clock, 9:00. Time for breakfast. "Come on Katie. Let's go grab some breakfast."

  "Okay." We walked downstairs to the dining hall and saw a few people sitting at the long table eating eggs, bacon, and toast. The dining hall served breakfast from 9:00-9:45. You don't get there by then, you can come down here and get a bowl of cereal or miss breakfast.

  We got our breakfast, ate, and talked to the other girls. After that Katie and I went upstairs to our room. At about 9:30, my name came over the intercom. "Victoria, please come to my office. A family is here to see you," Ms. Johnson said.

  I looked at Katie a crossed my fingers. She walked over and hugged me. "Good luck," she whispered in my ear. I gave her a smile and walked to Ms. Johnson's office. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I got the biggest surprise right then and there. Justin Bieber and his mom, Pattie, were sitting in chairs right in front of me.