Authors note.

I am sorry that I take forever to update.
But please know, I am updating this; just very slowly. I keep scrapping ideas and I just finished year 11 of my schooling about a month ago.
It's my summer/Christmas holidays. I finally have a stable social life and I'm doing some personal art and writing projects to cure my boredom. Next year is also my last year of Highschool. And then I'll be in university. Time will fly for me. Free time will be hard to come by, and I know my parents will want me to knuckle down.

Also, seeing comments that say nothing but 'update' kind of Irks me. I don't mean to be rude by that statement, because I am happy people read my fan fictions. It's just, it's not very motivating. Sure I get a ton of votes and some very lovely comments that brighten up my day. But some of the comments are just...eh? Please don't find any offence in that.

I did just get over a hard time. I stopped seeing my phycologist and I'm finally seeing a doctor about some traits I have. It's all a relief really. I'm sure you don't want to know about my personal life though.
(Do not worry, I am fine.)

I just need to get into the flow again.
And I thank you all for your patience.

Best wishes and happy holidays!

-ADO