Chapter Four

Attained A Mate. 4.

«--------vote-----«--«-«

Written and uploaded on my HTC Android phone.

May contain themes of adult nature and foul language. Read at your own caution.

Inspired by the story 'Seven mates for seven brothers'.

Enjoy.

OoooooO Chapter4 OoooooO

[Darwin city]

Farris Elam sat lazily in detention her head slumped in her arm's as pictures zoomed into her mind whirling around not making sense. Pulling forth scenes that called to her, she seemed to focus on the wolf's scene. Essentially the light brown wolf she felt a calling towards. A scuffle a few seats behind pulled her out of her zoned state.

"Detentions over" Said the pudgy Mr Harris his double chin wobbling causing most to get up and rush out. Farris rose slowly rearranging her purple fringe as her other hand sweeped through her matching coloured tresses.

Heading down the corridor towards the front entrance she veered of to the right stepping into the empty classroom taking a seat near the window. She waited. Waited for the scene she'd seen to play out. Heading back to her zone state she watched the scene the now clear images. Image's that would help start her life and finally feel accepted. At home she's always felt excluded from some of her family gatherings. Though her mother always said 'it's for us older folk' she's certain there's more to it then her being a teen. The clues being that her cousins which of whom are in her age range were aloud to participate in those selective gatherings. Yet she wasn't and as to why that was she had no clue to.

Snapping out of her depressing thoughts she watched her previously fuzzy images which had been causing her headaches for the past months as she tried to decipher them. Watching the petite blonde who sprouted wings from her back. Startled her immensely yet she focused intently, intrigued to realise fairies as she's assumed seeing her wings existed. Nonetheless she wasn't that surprised when the wolf beside her shifted into a human form. It felt natural apart of them. She heard the back door open her whirlwind of images faded.

Giggling erupted around the room as hazel eyes focused on the couple towards the back the classroom. Towards the image she'd seen and bought her here. Getting up she walked up to the back of the room where her boyfriend and bestfriend were making out. Opening the closed door beside them was what snapped them apart whilst guilty looks appeared on their flushed faces.

"Farris, I can explain"

"It's not what you think"

They both exclaimed speaking at the same time. "I can see what it looks like." She said trying to hide the hurt. "Enjoy yourselfs. We're over." She finished walking out ignoring the calls. "Don't think your the one for me either" She told her now ex who'd walked up beside her. His face fell though she didn't stop to look as she continued walking home. An image of a light brown wolf just lay visible to her as he shifted to his human form. 'I think your the one for me'.

Once home she grabbed her packed bag. One she'd packed prior week's ago when the first image of her trusted friend and boyfriend appeared to her. Now seemed a good time to head out to find her role in life it also helped that her mother was out of town as she would find an appropriate way to make her stay yet still make her feel left out. Making her way to her father's office she took a seat on the back couch propping her boot clad feet on the glass coffee table, awaiting her for her father quietly as she gazed lazily at the long book covered shelf, not seeing anything new.

"Papa, do you believe their are other species apart from humans out there" She asked as soon as he finished his call. Her father leaned back into his plush desk chair rotating somewhat to face her. He gave her a thoughtful look.