Chapter Three

Attained A Mate

Written and uploaded on my HTC android phone.

Will contain themes of adult nature, crude language. Read with caution.

[ ] means flashbacks, have them in italics but they don't appear when I post.

Pic of Bay, just imagine slightly longer and messier hair (Bayden & Bayaz also look like him as they are identical)

Chapter 3

Enjoy.

OoooooO

Tired. That's what I felt as soon as we got off the plane. The fatigue just hit me instantly. My arms wrapped around Bay's as I leant into him. His free hand rolling the carry on behind with a duffel bag on top, eyes roaming the place.

"Who're you searching for?" I asked sweeping my tired eyes about the hussel and bustel of the airport.

"My brothers, they said they're coming to pick us up."

"Oh cool, can we sit somewhere. I'm knackered?" He lead me to some plastic blue chairs, I sat stretching my legs.

"You want something to eat, baby?" I shook my head 'no' "you didn't eat anything on the plane either."

"I'm fine. When I'm hungry I'll let you know" I soothed hoping to appease the worry on his face. "Go look for your brothers, I'll be here."

He held my gaze for a few seconds then gave me a quick kiss and walked of into the crowd. I watched him slink into til I could no longer see him. Pulling our bags closer I leaned back into my seat. With a tired sigh my eyes closed. My extra sense of all the people about seemed off. I could still make out Bays form as he hum'd with energy as the others around were dimmed.

The noises and clutter around seemed to fade into the background. I felt heavy, the heavyness seeping into every inch of me. My back tingled in warning. Warning for what -i don't know but feeling drained isn't normal. This doesn't feel like jet lag. Though I've never had it an its my first time traveling but I'm sure this isn't it.

'If I'm not rested after a night's sleep, I'll mention it to Bay. Doubt that it's anything worrying'. Five weeks since the camping night. Last night was our first intimate night. So I can't be pregnant in eight hours or so, even if we are a different specie.

[Flashback start]

"What's wrong?" Bay inquired sitting up as his I got a full delicious view of his toned abs.

"Nothing" I mumbled sitting upon the small free space on my bedroom floor.

"Changed your mind about coming with me?"

"No" I answered startled turning around to face him. His brown eyes penetrated into me. Face serious.

"No" I said firmly. I'm not having doubts about coming with you, just wondering about what they'll think of me. I crawled up onto the bed beside him, him watching me.

"No" I stated softly " I haven't" watching his features relax.

"Then?" I shrugged in reply.

"It's nothing, just taking in my last night." Bay's arm wound around my shoulders pulling me up against his chest. "Just thinking of what they'll make of me"

"They'll adore you." I looked up at him as my fingers traced the muscles on his chests.

"Yeah?."

"Yes." With a kiss upon my nose. "I know so." His body twitched as my fingers followed the outline of his ribs near the side.

"Ticklish?"