EPILOGUE

"It's about that time!" Anna Maria shouts giving me a big smile.

"I'm going to puke." I say standing up.

"Oh Mary Grace relax." Charles says looping his arm through mine.

"Relax, I cant." I say as we begin to walk down the long hallway following the girls.

One by one they go down the aisle, and my nerves kick up.

"I can't belive this is happening." I say squeezing Charles' arm.

Just then Sandra, my wedding organizer motions for us to walk.

The giant doors open and the sunlight blinds me but then my sightings cleared and no see all my loved oneswatcbing as Charles and I make our way down the aisle.

That's when my eyes lock on him.

Caleb.

His eyes filled with emotion I can't read.

He gives me a reassuring smile as I make my way closer towards him.

We make it the front, and the Priest says bunch of stuff I can't focus on because my mind is still flooded with the thoughts of getting married.

I step up and turn to give my flowers to Caleb my Man of Honor.

I then give my hands to Teddy who is staring at me with those eyes I fell in love with when we were kids.

The Priest begins his talk as Teddy and I stare at eachother both smiling.

"Do you Teddy Ryan take Mary Grace Kosak to be your wife?"

"I do."

"And do you Mary Grace take Teddy to be your husband?"

"I do."

"Well then I now pronounce you Mr. And Mrs. Ryan. Teddy you may kiss your bride."

Teddy's smile deepens and he grabs my face gently.

Everyone cheers as our lips connect.

▫   ▫  ▫

"Call us when you land!" My mom says through tears as we load our bags.

We're about to leave our venue, to head to the airport for our Honeymoon in France.

"Dont worry mom, I will." I say giving her a kiss moving down the line of people wishing us farewell.

"Aunty Grace, when will you come back?" Anna Maria and Ox's five year old son Tyler says hugging my legs.

"I'll be back in two week honey and then I'll take you to that new zoo you wanted to go to." I say kissing the top of his head.

"Mary, make sure you try the croissants." Ox says nodding his head at me.

I laugh because his voice is so bland.

"Will do."

I then hug my sister over her baby bump.

"By the time I get back this little guy should be out, right?" I say laughing.

"I hope so, I want to go back to work! I miss bringing justice to the world." Anna Maria says as i roll my eyes.

As said Ox is apart of the FBI, and my sister became the judge of Macon.

I then move on to my friends, and suddenly Teddys arms wrap around my shoulders.

As I look at all of them, I get this proud feeling knowing we all turned out good.

After college Matt, was drafted into the NFL, star quarterback for the Ravens, and Kayla became a nurse. The two are getting married next year after Kayla has her baby.

Savannah is still going through college to become a pharmacist. She had her baby girl Summer Rae in June after we graduated, and her and Trent eloped three years ago.

Kyle, an owner of his own Auto shop and Quin, a highschool teacher at the same school i work at are engaged.

We all hug and crack jokes when I finally make it to Caleb.

"I'll let you guys have a minute." Teddy says before giving Caleb a nod.

He's no longer with Mae anymore as she went off into the acting world and is currently engaged to Sean Mulls the best movie producer out there.

After they're break up he really wasn't himself, he truly liked her but hey not everything is meant to be.

After highschool, for some odd reason Caleb and I lost touch.

He went into the business world owning his own corporation so he's been very busy with that.

"I'm gonna miss ya MGK" he says rocking on his heels.

"I'm going to miss you too Caleb," I say pulling him into a tight hug.

He tightens the hug and a tear falls because after everything we've been through, what I've been through I can't belive I have him as my best friend.

I'm thankful for all my friends, and family for never giving up on me and showing me that being myself is a beautiful thing and that I'm beautiful no matter what I look like.

"I guess now you can mark off getting married from.your bucket list," Quin says as everyone huddles around.

"By tonight you'll have baby making off there too." Matt says wiggling his eyebrows earning a slap from Kayla.

"You're always manhandling me woman!" He shouts and we all laugh.

"Well everything's ready Mrs. Ryan." Teddy says hugging my from behind.

"Well that's my cue" I say smiling.

"Have fun!" Kyle says and followed by that everyone cheers and claps as we make it to our car.

As we drive off I lean into Ryan as our driver turns on the radio.

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been...

"Mar, this song is meant for us. Our first dance as husband and wife and now it plays on our way to our honeymoon."

I smile and place little kisses on his lips.

"They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this.."

🔸  🔸  🔸

AND NOW MY LIFE I COMPLETE.

Thank to every on who read my book, stayed with me through my spotty updates and just gave my book a chance.

Honestly it means so much to me that people enjoy my writing.

It's a hidden talent and hobby from my friends and family, so I want to thank Wattpad for giving me the opportunity to express something that i so dearly love.

These characters especially Teddy, Mary Grace and Caleb will remain in my heart forever.

This was my first teen fiction book and I had so much fun writing it.

I also want to thank my bif juuliamaae for just being her, and helping me with ideas and just lifting my moods.
Love you boo!

I do belive there will be more Teen Fiction in the future but I still have to finish my sequel to 'Human Luna', 'The Alpha's Angel'.

Once that's complete I'll decide what I want to do next..I have a lot more books in the drafting area but I need to focus on myself for a little while before I take on any more projects (aka stress lol)

Well I gues that's it,  hoped you enjoyed the story!

Please share your thoughts :)

Xo, daaprincess