THIRTEEN: part 2

"I can't believe she did that!" Ryan shouts as he drives.

Although Matt's house is right around the corner from our house, Ryan goes the long way

He actually speeding up, and scaring me.

I grip onto my seatbelt.

"Ryan relax." I say.

"I cant." He says white knuckling the steering wheel.

"Please, you're scaring me." I looking at him. He looks back at me the begins to slow down.

We're finally creeping towards our houses when I just have the sudden burst of laughter.

Ryan gives me a look.

"At least one person had to think what I did was fucked  up."

Ryan just shakes his head.

"Youre very odd. You get a drink thrown at you and you think its funny."

"Sorry." I say looking out the window.

"Shit, I forgot my key and no ones home." I say.

Ryan nods and we go straight to his house.

"Come on," he says getting out the door.

"I need to shower, I'm currently in juice." I say getting aswell.

"You can borrow Santana's clothes. " he says walking to his front door.

I follow him, and leads me up stairs to his room.

"I'll get you some towels and something to wear." He says after turning on the shower in the bathroom thats connected to his room.

"Thanks." I say before shutting the door.

I quickly strip out of my clothes, and hop into shower.

The hot water hits my body easily relaxing the tension I didn't know I had built.

The only hair product Ryan has is his men's Nature Wood, which by the way smells mouth watering.

I finish rinsing my hair, and step out of he shower after turning it off.

There's no towel, in the bathroom so I peek out into his room to see a black towel folded on Ryan's bed.

I grab the towel and wrap it around my body when the door of the room flings open.

I gasp at the sudden motion.

Ryan's eyes on me, and they go wide.

"Sorry, I thought to were still in shower. " he says back away.

"What's that?" I say looking at the material in his hand.

"Oh, I couldn't find anyshirt. But I found a pair of leggings. You can wear one of my shirts."

I nod, feeling awkward.

"I'll be down stairs when your done." He says turning pink. He hands me the leggings and walks out leaving door open.

Good try.

I shut door and make my way back to the bed. Luckily I had a bra under my sports bra, that didn't get wet.

I put everything on, then walk to Ryan's closet looking for a top.

I decide on a red flannel that goes mid thigh. As I button it up I stop before the last two buttons, for some reason I don't like butting my flannels all the way, I feel eh. No offense to anyone who does.

Instead of putting my hair uo, I let it to air dry, I grab my wet clothes and head down stairs.

I place my wet clothes near my shoes and look to see the living room light is lit and the tv is on.