Chapter 1

HOPE YOU ENJOY,! This is the first chapter of FP so I really hope I did a good job on it ;) Written by: CocoaPuffz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ashley we.. well I think it's better if we see other people."

Luke what do you mean, what are you saying.

" I'm saying we should break up.. look whats happened to you."

I looked at him tears my frown becoming more pronounced.

" I'm fine Luke!"

" No your not, last year you would have never been here skipping school."

" I'm here with you that's all that should matter Luke!"

" Ash.. this just isnt you scene. I shouldn't have brought you into my world."

" Luke this sint your world either! You think you big and tough because your mom kicked you out and you have no one to tell you what to do!"

I regretted the words i said as soon as i spoke them. It was not Lukes fault I had spiralled down the wrong path. We were at the parking lot of the bowling alley with a bunch of our friends.

" Im sorry that was a low blow.."

" Ash just leave."

" Luke.."

"LEAVE!"

Tears bubbled up to the brim of my eyes.. but I wouldn't shed them not in front of everyone.

" Im sorry Luke."

" I am to." His eye bore into mine if there was any trace of remorse or sadness I couldn't see it. I turned and walked away to my car

Where else am I suppose to go. I had to go to the only place I could go..

School.

As I drove there I thought of the times when school was my favorite place to be especially when I was with the person I cared most about. He would always be my wing-man in everything whether it was if I was throwing spitballs at the teacher, he was keeping a straight face while telling her it wasn't me.

*FLASHBACK*

Hurry Mr. Bennett is going to come in any minute." I laughed to myself and shook my head.

" Seriously? Your the one who said we should put thumbtacks on Benny's chair."

He just scoffed and crossed his arms.

" Well that was before I knew you were going to take forever to set them on there."

" It takes time to get them on here this pefec.."

"Hey! what are you two doing in here!"

Jeremy looked at him horrified, I just smiled.

"Hey... Mr... Bennett.. Wassupp Dog!

" Ms. Thompson, I am not your pet. I am your teacher and I deserve respect so you shall treat me with it!"

I hung my head.

" Sorry sir. Why don't you take a seat and think about our punishment peacefully."

Jeremy's eyes widened as Mr. Bennett walked towards his chair.

" Finally some resp.. YOW!"

I burst out laughing as Mr. Bennett rubbed his butt looking somewhat like a monkey especially with that vain in his neck bulging.

" Detention for both of you!"

That was the first time we ever got detention together, it was the time that sealed our friendship forever.. or it was suppose to.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I sighed, thinking of the old times never did me good before. Why do I always start thinking about it when I'm down?

I turned the corner and started seeing Meringsow High Schools bus loop.

I swear twelfth grade is a bust.

I got out my car and walked towards the doors to school.

It was 6th period by now. I think I did pretty good time wise.I walked into class with my books in hand and tardy pass that had my moms signature that took me weeks to perfect. The school looked new but used with trash hanging everywhere from the party on school grounds yesterday which was Sunday.. the day janitors don't work. I walked through the huge wooden double doors , and through the long hallways covered with posters screaming the need of a new art director. The words horribly spelling out " Go Wolverines! " I came up to my classroom door and looked inside, Mr.Dominguez was sitting at his desk giving the class what seemed like a lecture.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. Prepared for the stares and lecture that was soon to come. I walked through the door as everyone stopped looking at Mr.Dominguez and turned to look at me.

" Ms.Thompson, you seem to be trying your hardest to come to school early.. i'm impressed."

I smiled the most fake looking smile and could muster and countered back at him.

" You know Mr.Dominguez that sarcastic tone in your voice only makes it seem as if your kidding."

Mr.Dominguez face and neck turned beet red, and his lips formed that thin line that appears on his face when he's mad. " Ms. Thompson grab your project sheet that has what your suppose to be doing and your partner on it. Once you have that escort yourself to the principles office."

I walked off to the side, to grab my sheet of paper and smiled at Mr. Dominguez on my way put on a smile and walked out calling for Mr. Dominguez after me.

" Santiago, you seem to have your fly down, you might want to fix that." I looked back to see Mr. Dominguez looking down frantically to pull up a zipper he didn't even have on his button up slacks. None of my friends laughed like they usually would and I looked back to see Rachel holding up a piece of paper saying. " We heard by text what you said to Luke.. nice job loser." I looked at Margie, Natalie and Sarah all of them also not smiling at me. I scoffed and walked out, I don't need the anyway.. right?

I ran out to the car and put in my keys driving full speed back home.

Just because Luke and I broke up, they're just dumping me, is that really how its?A good 10 minutes later and 50 ways to hurt Rachel I was home. I got to the front door and sat on the swing I had on my porch tears threatening to flow from my eyes. I saw the paper I took from class was still in my hand and decided to look at who my partner was praying It wasn't, one of my old friends. My mouth fell and my eyes widened as I saw who's name was written on the paper, A name I hadn't bothered worrying about for two years.

" Halts, Josh."

I felt eyes on me, its a little phobia I have. I looked up across the street to Josh's house and did a double take.

I could've sworn I just saw him looking back at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so this is Cocoa!! Co Editor of this soon to be AMAZING book! This was really interesting to write I honestly honestly hope I did a good job! Dont forget to Comment Vote and fan both me.. ( CocoaPuffz ) and Court ( P3ace0utcourt ).

Ashley is played by : Nina Dobrev at the side.

Votes I hope to get for this chapter?: 10 ( Starting it off low :D )