Chapter Ten

(This chapter was very hard to write. Because I have never been on a date. Ever)

*Marcel*

Okay, I have everything planned. I will pick up Mr Horan then take him to the park where I will have a picnic set up by the small pond there. Not many people know about the small pond because it is well hidden, so there is only a slight chance that someone will see us. And if someone does the chances they are from Holmes Chapel High is very unlikely, after all the 2001 Holmes Chapel census said there was around 5,669 people lived here, and populations only grow. 

Anyway, Mr Horan gave me his number yesterday so I have been planning the 'date' checking times that would be okay with him and other stuff that  needed to be organised. So we have come up with I pick him up from his house around 7pm on Saturday from his house then we go to the park and I drop him home after around 8. Hopefully there are no bumps in the road and this all runs smoothly.  

*Harry*

Marcel has been on his phone a lot lately, I have absolutely no idea why. Last time I checked his friends didn't have phones, and whenever I ask him about it he goes all secretive and has the same answer every time.

"You never tell me who you're texting so who says I have to tell you?"

Every single time I ask. But he told mum he was going out on Saturday around 7 and that he doesnt know when he'll be back but around 8-8:30. So I guess I'll just have to follow him. Without him knowing of course.

*Niall*

The week has passed rather quickly and now it's Saturday, the day of the date. I still can't believe I agreed to this. I gould get fired! This is horrible, but I dont have the guts to just say no to him. So I guess I'll see him around 7 tonight. Now, what am I going to wear? I don't want to dress too formal but I dont want to look like a bogan either, so I'm thinking just casual plain black skinny jeans one of my many singlets and a pair of high-tops. That seems about right for a first date. But I would like to know where he is taking me.

*Harry*

Okay so I have everything planned out. I found out Marcel is leaving to prepare everything around 6:30 so I will follow him to where he is setting up then just hang around there until he brings his date back. I may or may not have read his journal. It sucks that he didn't put the name of his date in there, at all!

*Marcel*

Okay have I got everything sorted? 

Food? Check.

Basket? Check.

Blanket? Check.

Okay so thats about everything. I tell mum I'm heading out and I go set up the picnic at the park. I get the strange sense I'm being followed but I'm sure it's nothing. I get to the park and as usual it's completely empty. I'm pretty sure no one even knows about this place. Other than me and Harry that is. Anyway I set up the picnic with candles holding down the blanket then I head off to go pick up Niall. It's a calm drive I have the music softly playing Borrow My Heary by Taylor Henderson. Not many people know about him but he won the Australian X-Factor in 2013. In my opinion he is very attractive. (I'll put the song on the side if you guys haven't heard it) 

I soon find myself outside Niall's house and walking up to the door. Seconds after I knock I hear a high-pitched shriek screaming.

"I'll get it daddy and Dani!" Then the door swings open and out steps Louis.

"Marcie?!" Lou shrieks.

"Hey Lou, I'm here to take your daddy out somewhere."

"Like a play?"

"Yeah Lou, a play. Your daddy and I are gonna go have a play. Can you get me him please?"

"Sure Marcie."

He runs off giggling to go get Niall. He really is adorable. I take a quick look at myself, I have my back thick-rimmed glasses that kind of look like Marcus Butlers logo. Im also wearingbeige skinny jeans and a white 5 Seconds Of Summer shirt. Niall walkup to the door looking like a God or something. I was stunned.

"Hey Marcel."

"Hi uh hey, how are-uh you look really nice." Way to be awkward Marcel geez.

"Thank you, you look good yourself." He chuckled.

'"Lets go shall we?" I ask.

"We shall."

We hop in the car and we head off. Internet Friends by knife Party starts to play, I go to change it thinking Niall might not like it.

"No! I mean could you keep this on? I quite like it."

"Sure thing Niall. I was just worried you wouldn't like it."

"Shh, this is my favourite part!"

"You blocked me on facebook, now you're going to die!" We both scream.

We drive off to the park laughing and singing.

*Harry*

Our field, is he serious?! This is our spot! Now he's bringing someone else here? Not even I have done that. That's just low.

I see some unlit candles holding down the blanket. Even though I am mad at Marcel I do want him to be happy so I quickly run over to the candles and light them all with my lighter. I start to hear laughing and chatting so I quickly run back over into the trees. It's a nice set-up if I do say so myself.

"You know Marcel if I didn't know any better I'd think you were taking me out here to rape or be killed!" I hear a strong Irish accent laugh. No, it can't be him. Can it?

"Damn Niall you ruined my plan!" I hear my brother laugh back. 

Niall?! Oh my god! So thats what he hasn't been telling me! Well isn't Marcel going to have quite the talking to when he gets home. I quickly head to the car without being seen and drive home.

*Marcel*

"Thanks Marcel, tonight was great. I had heaps of fun."

"I'm glad you did. I had fun too. Bye Niall!"

"Bye Marcel! Seeya on Monday!"

"See you on Monday!"

As i get into my car and drive home I can't help but think will Niall and I work out? I hope we will. He is such an nice and funny guy. As i park my car I don't think anything could ruin my mood right now.

I walk through the door and greet my mother. Giving her a kiss and heading up to my room. When I open my door I see a furious Harry standing there glaring at me.

"NIALL HORAN! IN OUR MEADOW! SERIOUSLY!"

Oh shit.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for how late this is! But on the plus side 14K+ reads! Oh my god guys thank you so  much! I love watching the reads gradually grow knowing that I have people reading and enjoying what I write! Btw guys comments are good too. I do get comments but some more would be nice. even just a sime 'its good' or 'update please' because they inspire me to write that and votes so it lets me know you guys are reading! Anyway I starded a 1D account on instagram if you guys could follow me that would be great. I have around 10 followers at the moment :P Anyway thank you for reading! !

Vote!Comment!Follow!

<3Charlie<3