Chapter Seven

*Niall*

 "Harry Styles?"

"Niall Horan."

"Harry, I don't know how you found out my name nor do I want to kno-"

"Marcel told me."

"Right well Mr Styles, do not call me by my first name. As much as I hate to admit it because it makes me sound old. I am a teacher not a student and you only call your friends and other students by their first names. I am Mr Horan to you."

"Yes Mr Horan

"Good now, Louis, would you like to say this one?" I whisper in Lou's ear who to say and he jumps in happiness as he calls "Marcel Steyls?" He says not being able to pronounce his surname properly. 

No answer Louis' face scrunches up, looking like he's about to burst. "Bub, Marcel isn't here today." I try to explain to Lou.

"Yea he is daddy, Marcie right dere." He points his finger at Harry. "Dis Marcie, Hallo Marcie. Miss you." The class errupts in 'awws' at my sons cuteness. I explain the deal with twins using his friend Austin and his twin Dez, how they look exactly the same and he understands.

"Sorry Harreh. I tought  you was Marcel." Harry's eyes flash with something, adoration. At least I think that's what it is. I'm terrible at reading emotions. He could be constipated making fudge in his pants during the middle of class and I would think it was happieness or something. 

*Harry*

Marcel, Marcel, Marcel. He is always everyones favourite. He's the 'better twin' and I always have to live up to his expectations. Even a three year old likes him better! The dissapointment he showed when I wasn't Marcel made me feel terrible! For once I actually want someone to love me. Not Marcel.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()()()()()

AN hope ya liked it! Going to the coast soon so more time to write also tell me who you want to end up together. Narry? or Narcel? comment and tell me. dedication goes to JasmineJewell808 for being the first reader to kik me. also to get me off my butt and write this. so thank her for this chapter. CYA!