Who is she?

Yuki POV

She's here. Why is she here? Did she....? No. I didn't leave evidence. Then, is she really here for a case? Maybe.

"Hi I am the client that called earlier. My name is Senmes Pisu. I am here to look for an 18-year-old minor." 'Senmes Pisu' said.

No... She is not Senmes Pisu. But why does she need to lie? Wait a minute. Could that minor be...

I kept hiding behind Conan-kun.

"I'm looking for this woman right here. In this picture." This lying client said. Conan-kun didn't have any suspicion on her. All he was doing is to see that picture. 

"Her name is...." Slowly as Conan-kun looks at it, he finds it more familiar. 

"Miyano.." Our eyes start to widen while the client's eyes weren't seen 'cause her bangs covered it.

"....Shiho." Me and Conan-kun's eyes widened. So they were looking for her and even asked for a detective. But... if he knew about the organization, what are they gonna do?

"She's a very important member of our club and when she dissapeared , none of us ever reunited after that so we need her so we can reunite." The client said. Lies!

"OK. Well, when was the last time you saw her?" Oji-san said. Right. If you tell them that you saw her last in your hideout we will definitely know.

"In her hotel. She hasn't checked out yet, though. So her items should be there." So she lived in a hotel. How luxurious. 

"Okay. We shall now go there. Which hotel was it?"

"Beika City Hotel."

We went there immediately. 

We got onto her floor.

"468...468... Ah! Here it is!" Oji-san said. 

"Oi! Let's go already!"

"Damn it!"

"You guys got over the top again!"

2 men and 1 woman got out of the room next to Shiho-chan's.

"Shh.... That man will be sleeping." The woman who said.

"You're carefree around him just because he's your lover."

Everybody went in the room.

While Conan-kun and me stayed. "Hey, this seems familiar... to  a case where you and Hattori look clues in Jodie's backstory."

"Yeah." Was his only reply. And he went in. I also went in.

"Matte Conan-kun."

"Eh? Nani?" Conan-kun whispered.
"This isn't Shiho-chan's room. This is Akemi-chan's room." Nani?" I nodded for response.

"I think I know why she wants to be here. Ai-chan would leave a call here at exactly this hour. She would call someone. And that someone is her sister. That means she wants to kkow the voice and she might find out. Look. She keeps on looking at her watch and the telephone. While Oji-san and Ran-chan are looking for clues where she is." I whispered to Conan-kun. Then, Conan-kun went near the telephone. Conan-kun!

"Wow! What a cool phone!" Conan-kun said in his childlish voice. I blinked. To see a childlish Conan when he is not.

Eh? He...plugged out the wire. So that's his plan. Great job, Conan-kun.

. . . .

No ringing.

Yes! She must give up now!

"Well, looks like I don't need your help. I guess not. So, let's go."

I knew it! She really was looking for Ai-chan. It's a good thing she wasn't able to know.

We went out of the building. We saw a woman taking pictures. And then, somebody...fell.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!" The woman shouted.