6 easy ways to get followers

1. Follow a bunch of people with something in their username that fits your story. So if you have a story about Harry Styles, you might want to follow a bunch of people with names like Mrs_styles  or Hazza _ Styles  because chances are they like Harry Styles.

2. Comment alot. For every story that you read and enjoy, comment really heartfelt comments showing how much you enjoyed the story. If you really pour your heart out, chances are that they will probably respond and you'll probably gain a follow.

3. Follow new accounts. Chances are that if you follow a new account, they'll follow back because they don't have much followers, and it's a win for both of you.

4. In your bio say that you follow back. Many people will follow you, wanting a follow back. Please don't lie though because that not very nice and they will probably unfollow you.

5. Follow active accounts. If you go into a trending story of a genre that you also write. Go to one of the latest chapters and follow the last people that commented. Those people are usually the most active people because they stay with stories and comment alot. Chances are they will follow back. Your chances of a follow back will be greater if you DM them asking to read your story or maybe saying you liked their comment in a book.

6. Set a follow goal. Put somewhere in your bio that you want to reach a certain amount of follwers. Like 500 or 1000. The lower the number the better though because you'll be closer to the goal so more people will want to help you reach it. This one doesn't always work but it's worth a try.