Chapter 19

Harry's POV
"Hello Kingsley, I've got everyone here."
"Thank you Harry, now I've got all of you here because I'd like to offer you all jobs as auroras. You have a week to decide, feel free to owl me your decisions, we still have quite a few death eaters to catch." As Kingsley finishes everyone reptiles with a yes.
"Ok you can all go except dad, Remus and Sirius."
"What did you want to talk about minister is a security measure."
"Sad what might that be Harry?"
"Well you see here Kingsley, this is the marauders map, watch. I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good. And look the map opens, but it's not any map, it's a map of hogwarts. It shows everyone In the castle and where they are. My father Remus and Sirius along with Peter pettigrew made this map, so I has wondering if one could be created for the ministry."
"That is an excellent idea. But is it possible?"
"Dad, Sirius, Remus, is it possible to do."
"It certainly is, it may take a while though. You can duplicate copy's though so you can have more than one."
"Well Harry thank you for dropping by and thank you James, Sirius and Remus for making the map, you start work tomorrow and all your uniforms are in your offices."
"Thank you Kingsley, I'll see you tomorrow."
"Well, that was eventful wasn't it?" I said as we left Kingsley's office
"Sure was, good to be back as an aurora."
"Oh and Remus, I discussed with Kingsley about your furry little problem and he said you are to take a day off before and a day after the full moon."
"Thank you Harry. we best be getting back to the others, they will be starting to worry a little bit."
"They'll think I've thrown you all in azkaban." I said and the three of them started to laugh.
As we reached the atrium everyone turned to look at me and made a path for the line of new auroras who where walking threw the ministry, as soon as we got to the fire places we left and got back to hogwarts to find everyone chatting in the great hall, everyone turned there heads to see who had come in and most of them had looks of surprise or shock on there face, I walked automatically to the griffindore table and sat down next to ginny and my parents opposite me.