Chapter 18

James' POV
"Ok, Ron why are we here."
"Well , Harry."
"What about him."
"We need to organise a party for him of course to congratulate him."
"For what?"
"Did you see the uniform he was wearing?"
"Yes, a fake head aurora uniform." I said and people started to laugh.
"You do realise it's not fake, Harry was late because he was talking to kigksley about it, Harry is head aurora."
"WHAT!!!!" I said as I fell of my chair.
"You heard right, he is head aurora."
"I'm so proud of him."
Just then Harry walks in with a large smile on his face.
"Harry, hoy did you find us?"with a very surprised look on his face."
"The marauders map of course, the room of requirement is the only room not on the map."
"You have the map Harry?" I say very surprised.
"I do prongs. Anyway, I need to bring a few people to the ministry, your not in trouble, it's job offers. So I need; mum, dad, Sirius, Remus, Dora and Ron."
"For jobs as auroras?" Asks a very surprised Sirius.
"Yes padfoot. Of and dad, Sirius and Remus, if it's possible you might have another job to do."
"Right ok let's go to the ministry."
"Ok, everyone follow me when we get to the ministry." Says Harry as he walks out towards the heads office.