Chapter 7

"Hayes we are leaving" he gave me a confused look "we are running away heres the plan when everyone falls asleep we are going to get the hell out of here" he nods. "Hayes!" Nash calls i grab his hand tight and walk downstairs with him "pack your stuff im dropping you off" my heart breaks into a million pieces. I run up to the bathroom lock the door and take out my razor. I make 5 big cuts on my arm it felt so nice. I washed all of the blood off and put bandaids on them. "Hayes" i jumped into his arms and kissed him passionately our lips moving perfectly in sync "i love you Brianna" he said as he wiped one of my tears with his thumb "i love you to" he looked at my stomach "i cant believe im not going to be able to see my baby" he cried. "Hayes we are leaving!" I gave him one last kiss "dont worry ill find a way to see you before i give birth to the baby i promise" he nodded. I walked downstairs flicked Nash off and helped Hayes bring his suitcases to the car "well i guess this is it for now" he said. I didn't say anything i waved and ran into the house in tears "Cameron i fucking hate your best friend you and him can go to hell!" I ran into Shawns room and cried into his shoulder "he's gone" i chocked out. He rubbed my back and rocked me back and forth "its going to be ok"