Chapter 2

"Breanna wake up your flight leaves in an hour" i groan "im up im up" i get dressed (in the media m) and do my makeup. I put on concealer, bronzer, powder, black lipstick, nude eyeshadow, eyeliner to do a wing, fake eyelashes, and mascara. I struggle to grab all of my bags but i manage. "Gina im leaving" i just walk out of the house and hop into the oober. I could see him staring at me "um excuse me take a picture it will last longer" he rolls his eyes "pervert" i murmur to myself even though i have dated older guys before. The father of my kid was 17 call me weird all you want it was a mistake. "Get out" i roll my eyes "bye bitch not thank you for the ride" i got my suitcases out of the car and walked in.

*skip the security and stuff*

"Oceanic Flight 815" (A/n Lostttt) i get up and grab my carryon. My brother wait no hes not my brother. Cameron got me first class. I took out my Macbook and listened to music

*4 hours later*
I groan fucking Cameron was supposed to be here 2 hours ago.

Camerons POV
I cant find Brea anywhere until i come across this girl who i think is my sister. Im stunned she has a cigarette, tattoos, piercings, her hair is silver, she not wearing a shirt, her boobs are sticking out, and her ass is sticking out of her shorts. The fuck i walk over to her and she rolls her eyes "oh wow look im finally greeted by the Cameron Dallas" i just stand there shocked "so is this Breanna Ray Dallas" she burns her cigarette out on the ash tray "uh yea" she says in a smart tone. "Ok well this is Nash and Hayes the others are at the house "Great" she says sarcastic. Wow people can change in two years. Cause this is not my innocent little sister that i left two years ago no way. "Well a Brea do you need help with your bags" she backs up "not from you and its Brianna to you" Nash looks at me shocked. "Um ill help you Brianna" Hayes offers she smiles "thanks" theu get a head of us and Nash starts to talk "dude thats not the sweet little sister you talked about every day for a straight year" i sigh "i dont even know who she is anymore dude thats not the little girl i left two years ago"