Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Prince of tennis nor any of it's characters, but I do own Aomine or any other oc's I create

Lend me a hand 1

Sleeping peacefully in his bedroom Aomine Echizen was cocooned in his layers of blankets. Aomine’s younger brother, Ryoma entered the room still wearing his pajamas with his hair obviously not yet taken care of. Ryoma stood by the bed and began shaking Aomine’s shoulder roughly.

“Aomine wake up” Ryoma demanded his golden eyes hazed with a longing to sleep.

“No Ryoma, go away” Aomine tried swatting his brother with his left hand but it was too much effort for the boy so he let it flop to the side.

Ryoma glared down at the Navy blue haired twelve year old, “If I can’t sleep in you can’t either” The growl slipped from the back of his throat, “Mom has just left for work and we need to get ready for orientation.”

“Can’t we skip it?” Aomine asked not wanting to leave the comfort of his warm bed

“We can’t skip, so get up before I rip the covers off your bed and not get them back until your all around.”

“Don’t do that” Aomine whined pushing his upper body the bed with some difficulty, “If you want you can sleep with me.” Ryoma continued to glare and began tugging the covers off his brother. “Stop stop!” Aomine begged, clutching his source of warmth tightly, “I’m sorry, I’ll get up!”

“Good” Ryoma grunted before pulling the covers swiftly off Aomine causing the boy to curl into a ball to save his quickly retreating body heat. “Now you can get dressed so we can eat breakfast and go to orientation”

“Orientation? What’s that?”

“We go to school, get talked to by the staff and some upperclassmen then find our various classrooms.”

“Don’t we just stay in one classroom?” Aomine asked slowly uncurling to get dressed

“For the most part,” Ryoma explained, “But we have specific classrooms for electives, gym, and science.”

“Oh…” Aomine nodded his head in understanding and ran a hand through his hair trying to make it look less like a mess. “So in a sense we’re getting a tour of the school, correct?”

“Yeah, we are also getting a list of clubs they have. Students are supposed to enter at least one club.” The golden eyed Echizen watched as his brother got out a pair of casual clothes which consisted of a plain t-shirt, a pair of loose blue jeans and a large pullover hoodie that had a faded red-orange and green snake on it, “I already plan on joining the tennis club. Are you going to try for it?”

“I’d like to, but with my disability the tennis club might not want me… And if they don’t I’ll go for the track team, at least I know that I won’t need to use my left hand for strenuous activities.”

“It’s not like you use your left arm all that much anyways. You use it for small things.”

“That’s because I’ve learned to adapt over time.” Aomine sent his brother a smirk, “Now I suggest you leave while I change… Unless of course, you’d like to help,” The short boy’s gray eyes shone with amusement as Ryoma rolled his eyes at the immaturity that his slightly older brother could have.

“I’m leaving; I’ll be changing in the bathroom, so wait until the towel I off the door before you try to enter.”

“Kay” Aomine nodded as he began to pull off his black tank top that he wore to bed.

~~

“Morning Aomine” the said boy’s older cousin, Nanako greeted as she set a plate of eggs bacon and toast in front of him as he took his seat at the table.