Chapter 4

Lend me a hand 4

A/N: hey guys I just wanted to update you on some things

Couple(Main): Ryoma x Aomine (This is extremely slow burn)

Couples(Side or just fluffy and friendship): Kaido X Aomine, Ryoma x Momoshiro, Others I can think of at the moment.

WARNINGS: Yaoi, Shonen ai, Incest(Kinda kinda not. They aren’t really related), OOCness (But there will be a reason for this if it happens… Maybe…), Poor writing (I usually write in 1st person. I’m not very good as writing in 3rd person but I’m trying my best. I also may make a 1st person version of this story.)

Note: If you don’t like this pairing I’m sorry that I’m not sorry. Ryoma and Aomine are cute together (You can deny it) and if you haven’t heard already I’m going to try and post a chapter for any story once a week. I will hopefully keep this up and I hope you enjoy!

(A/N END)

The first day of school passed dully for the Echizen brothers. The two sat next to each other in class due to the alphabetized seating arrangements and didn’t complain once. They were set in the middle-back of the class to they could easily write notes or nap with little worry of being caught by the teacher.

Luckily for everyone, classes were finally over for the day and after school activities could now begin. The tennis courts was the brother’s final destination for the day but the only problem they had was that they didn’t know it’s location. Well that and they weren’t sure if Aomine could join due to his disability.

Sitting in the faculty room Ryuzaki-sensei flipped through an old year book, looking at a specific brat in the sports photos. “Twenty-five years since that little punk graduated… Nanjiro Echizen… The man who could have changed the Japanese tennis community if he hadn’t gotten injured, he could’ve won a grand slam… It must be fate…” Ryuzaki sighed, pouring herself a cup of tea, “His sons coming to my school! Let’s see what they can do.”

­­­­“Yo!” a male called from behind Ryoma and Aomine, “I’m Horio! I’m in your class!” the boy talking was around the Echizen’s height. He had tan skin, short brown hair and long curly eyebrows that make him look like he had a unibrow. “That bag-are you goin’ out for tennis?!”The other boys paid Hori little attention and continued to walk. The tan boy talked about Seigaku’s tennis club and how super awesome it was. But like before the attention was not given to him.

As they were nearing the entrance Aomine stopped a second year and asked for directions to the tennis courts. The sempai was happy to give the two (and Horio) directions.

“The tennis courts? it’s that way” The sempai pointed towards the tennis courts

“Thanks” the trio followed the older male’s directions but found the sumo club instead.

“The tennis court’s on the other side!” the sumo club captain informed the lost first years.

“Ryoma! What is it with people giving us faulty directions?!” the bluenette whined clutching his younger brother’s uniform jacket. The more mature of the two shrugs and begins to walk towards the tennis courts following the other sempai’s directions

“Woah look at this!” Horio gasped as the three seventh graders arrived at their destination, “Only in Seigaku!”

‘What?’ Aomine thought, not getting what Horio was shouting about. Was it the tennis courts, the lack of people or the fact that they had to ask for directions twice before they got to the tennis courts?