Moving Changed My Life

Camila's P.O.V

I woke up to the beautiful voice of Zayn Malik singing Story of my life. That was the ringtone I had for my morning alarm. I look at my alarm and saw that it said "7:00". I woke up as fast as I could since I had to get ready for my first day in my new school! I had moved from Puerto Rico since my parents didn't get along anymore! At first I really wanted to know how living in the United States felt. So I what is really excited to come to United States but I didn't want to leave Puerto Rico eathier. I loved my life in Puerto Rico I had a lot of friends and more than half of my family live there but I knew it was the best thing to do. My mom wanted me and my older brother Gabriel to have a better life.

Anyway after I got out of bed I went to the bathroom and took at shower and wash my hair. After my shower I got out of the bathroom and walked to my closet and grabbed a pair of dark skinny jeans and a blue top. I got dressed and went over to my mirror and looked at myself. My curly dark brown hair was a mess and my eyes were a dark brown and they were kind of red since I was crying last night. I decided to do my make up first. I put a little bit of eyeliner in the top of my eye and did a little wing, then I put mascara and some black eyeshadow. I put some baby lips on my lips then put in my pocket in case I needed it later. Then I started putting gel in my hair to keep it not frizzy for the rest of the day and then I straight my bangs.

I grab my school backpack and my phone and put my blue, pink and black Jordans. I went downstairs while checking my new phone to see if I had got any text but I didn't. So I went to the kitchen and my mom wasn't there so I figured she is still sleeping since she had an interview later for a job. I grab and apple and look at the clock and it said 8am so I grab my backpack from the kitchen counter and went to the bus stop to wait for the bus that will take me to my new school!

Hey guys! So this is my first book so please comment or inbox me how i did on the first chapter! If u want me to update please comment and vote. I'll update tomorrow if I am not that busy!