iii. Just Drive - lightningstorms

iii.

Title: Just Drive

Genre: Romance/ Teen Fiction

Status: Incomplete

Synopsis:

Self-proclaimed pathetic being Sam Anderson is shocked when her ex-almost-boyfriend, Austin, comes up to her and asks her to drive him all the way across the country to California just so he can see his girlfriend. Thinking she was only getting into a quick, scenic car ride across America, she finds herself saying yes, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. In fact, Sam had no idea she was signing up for two weeks of getting lost, eating crap, and falling in love all over again.

-*-*-

Geez, this story is good. When I initially started reading it, I was contemplating whether or not this story was brilliant worthy or not. But, after re-reading it not once, but twice (because it's just that good) I am definitely convinced that it is indeed brilliant. It's one of those stories where nothing hugely dramatic happens (well, as of yet - it's still not complete) but you can see the characters develop and discover things about themselves progressively. It's well written and well paced and I'm hoping that the writer isn't losing faith in this story because I love it too much, so yes, I'd say this is a brilliant one.