xii. The F Word - trishthewriter

xii.

Title: The F Word

Genre: Teen Fiction/ Romance

Status: Complete 

Synopsis:

Secrets and lies are no way to start off a relationship, but that’s exactly where Brooke Walker finds herself when she falls for Tanner Lewis. Sure, Tanner’s a little mysterious, but Brooke can overlook it. After all, he’s the best looking guy in school, and he wants her. When the truth finally comes out, will she be able to forgive him for keeping it from her, or will it be too much to handle?

-*-*-

I have to say that I was completely thrown off by this story. I did not expect I would get so attatched to all the characters! It wasn't a typical new-girl-meets mysterious-boy and the whole given 'fall in love within the first few chapters', the writer might possibly, throw in a car crash or mad gunman but no, this story was completely realistic and the writer still managed to keep the readers interested as the plot still had a lot of twists and surprises. I loved the romantic element that writer incorporated in the story and there was a lot of ups and downs with the main protagonists but it just made them a stronger, better couple which is what made the story so brilliant.