Episode 1

"Yes I'm retiring-Yes I'm retiring-Yes I'm retiring-" You kept on rewinding your phone listing to his beautiful voice.You sighed You couldn't believe Viktor was retiring.

"Why?Your still so young."You said to your phone as if Viktor was listening.

You hear a knock on the door.You stood quite hoping whoever was knocking think you're asleep.They opened the door a head popped out.It was your Mother.

"(Y/n)...get out of your bed...please your friend is calling."

You stood up. "Thank you, mom." You got the phone.

"What?it's Saturday." You asked.

"(Y/n) I have papers for you from my dad please come see me." Said your Friend.

"Okay." You said and hanged up.

You changed into black pants white boots and an (F/c) Jacket.You told your Mother that you were going to head out for a bit she just nodded and you left.

You looked around it was snowing but you didn't care.You looked at the floor when you saw a paper.It had a picture of Viktor.You just looked at it closed your eyes and started walking again.

You were walking with your eyes closed and you accidentally bumped into someone.It pissed you off. You open your eyes.

"HEY WATCH WHERE YOU'RE-" Your jaw dropped.You couldn't believe who was standing in front of you.It was-

"VIKTOR?!" You yelled.

"I'm sorry are you okay?" He asked picking you up.

"Yes, I'm f-fine." You blushed.

"Thank goodness." He smiled. Your heart skipped a beat.

"I'm a big fan!" You bowed shaking his hand.

"I'm glad..." He frowned.

"What is it?" You asked.

"I'm sorry I retired." He bowed. You waved your hands around.

"It's fine." You smiled even though you were sad 3 mins ago.

"Really!" He smiled.You nodded.

"Thank goodness!" He said smiling.

"I have to go." Said Viktor. You got his arm he turned around confused.

"D-Do you have a place to stay?" You asked blushing.

"I was looking for one." Said Viktor.

"Um...Um, you can stay with us at our hot springs. If you like." You smiled.

Viktor's eyes light up. He grabs your hands excited. "Really ?!" You nod.

"Thank you!~" He said hugging you.

"Your welcome." You blushed.

"(Y/N)!" Yelled someone. You look over Viktor's shoulder. You see your friend running over to give you papers.

"Here took you long enough...what took you so long-" Your friend looks stunned.

"Hello." Bowed Viktor.

"H-H-Hello!" Your Friend bowed.

"I-I-I HAVE TO GO!" Said your Friend.

"Bye." Waved Viktor as your Friend left.

You looked at the papers. You sighed."Just rent."

"(Y/n)...That's a beautiful name." Smiled Viktor.

"Thank you." You blushed.

You walked home and opened the door for Viktor and went in after him.You see your mom turned around cooking something.

"Sweet-" Your mother stopped mid sentence.

You look at her worried. "Yes...shocker mom." You sighed.

"Oh, my!" Your Mother fixed her hair and pulled out a chair.

"S-Sit down." She told Viktor.

"Woof!" You look around and see his dog Makkachin. You didn't notice him.

You pet him. He was so...Fluffy! You hug him and he licks your face.

"He seems to like you." Laughed Viktor.

"Yeah." You laughed.

"Are you hungry?" Asked Your Mother.

"Mo-" Viktor cut you off.

"Yes!" He said.

Your mother put (F/F) on the table.He takes a bite and stops for a minute.

You raise an eyebrow. "how is it?"

"Amazing!" He said.

"Good to hear." You smiled.

"Would you like (Y/N) to put your things away." Asked your Mother.

"If it won't bother her." He smiled.

"It's fine." You smiled.

***

After putting over a million boxes in the guest room You try to find Viktor.

"Viktor!" You yell his name. You see your room light on and you walk over to see who's in your room. You open your door and see Viktor.

"You really are a big fan." Said Viktor with a hand on his chin grinning.

"AH!T-This is embarrassing.D-Dont look!" You said jumping on the posters trying to take them off.

"You're too cute." He laughed.

You blushed. "Thank you."

"Well, goodnight." Said Viktor leaving.

"Goodnight." You said softly.

You turn off your lights and climb into bed and fall asleep waiting for tomorrow.

***

[BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-]

You turn off your alarm and get out of bed your change and head out.

You enter go inside an ice skating place you see your friend behind the counter. You wave Your best friend Ericka waves back.

"Size __ RIGHT?" Asked your friend.

"Yea." You smiled.

"Here." She smiled.

"Thank you." You said.

"You welcome." She smiled.

You put your shoes on and go to the staking rink. You take a deep breath and you start skating. Your friend puts a song on.

Your eyes widen. " Just copy his dancing!" Erika yelled. You just nod and start staking. Ericka secretly records you.

(play song then read)

***

After you finish you gasp for air. Ericka put it on twitter and it got instant retweets and views. You look at Ericka and raise your eyebrows she was grinning like mad.

"What is it?" You asked getting out of the skating rink.Looking over her shoulder your eyes widen you see yourself in a video.

"Ericka WH-" You see the doors burst open. You see Viktor running towards you with Makkachin running after him. you just stand still.He grabs your shoulders and tells you with excitement.

"Starting today I'm your coach!~"He said pulling you into a hug.You hear Makkachin barking in excitement.

"What?!B-But I don't even stake!" You said blushing madly.

"You just did!" He said.

"You are going to be known..." Said smiled Viktor."Wait...your half way there."He smiled.

'C-Crap What DID I GET MYSELF INTO!?' You thought as Makkachin jumps on you and starts licking your face you just stood still. Confused as hell.

                                                                                                                                 [ToBeContinued...]