Chapter 1 - Hey, uncle Bobby.

You hadn't seen your uncle bobby since you were 6 years old, you were 19 now and decided it was time to find out the truth. After your aunt Karen had died your mother wouldn't let you have any contact with your uncle Bobby. She blamed him for your aunts death. So that's what brought  you to Sioux Falls, south Dakota. 

You were about 10 minutes away from Bobby's place. 'you owe him this, you need to find out the truth' you kept repeating to yourself. You had never felt this nervous before. You pulled into Singers auto repair's, you sat in your 1969 black Chevy Camaro  convertible. A car you had inherited after your father passed away. You sat there for a while mentally debating with yourself whether to get out of the car or not. 'its now or never (y/n)' you said to yourself for what felt like the 100th time. 

you got out of the car and walked over to the front door, taking in the scene in front of you. This didn't look like the place you had spent most of your childhood, where some of your fondest memories were made. This place was different, more dull and sad. You thought. 'Aunt K would have a fit if she seen this place' you said quietly before chapping the door. 

A tall, rather handsome man in his mid 20's opened the door. "Can i help you?" the tall stranger asked. You stared at the man for a few seconds before answering him. "Does Bobby Singer still live here?" your voice coming out more nervous than you would have liked. 

"can i ask why you want to know?" the tall stranger in front of you asked. 

You started playing with the bracelet on your wrist. A nervous habit you had picked up some time ago. "its personal, can you just answer my question please?" your voice sounding rather quiet. 

Before the stranger could answer your question you heard a familiar voice speak. "who is it, Sam?". Sam, that must be the strangers name you thought. Before you knew what you were doing you had pushed past Sam and into the kitchen. You came to a stop when you seen a man in front of you. He had a scruffy appearance to him, was wearing a trucker hat and holding a shot gun. You recognized him instantly. 

"uncle Bobby" you breathed out nervously. The man in front of you that you know as uncle bobby took in your appearance. He looked shocked, nervous and happy all at once. "(y/n) is it really you?" Bobby said quietly. Before you could reply Sam, the tall stranger from before had poured water over you. 

"What the hell" you all but screamed to Sam as you turned around to face him. 

"Sam! ya idjit" you heard bobby shout. 

" uh" Sam looked at you as a grim expression took over his face. "im so sorry" he managed to stutter out. 

"well i should think so" you said to him trying your best to wipe the water off your face. "(y/n)" bobby said quietly. You turned round to face him you were too busy trying to wipe the water away from your eyes you didn't realize he was right in front of you. Until you came face to face with him. "hey, uncle bobby" you said giving him a small sheepish smile. You seen Sam wearing a shocked expression from the corner of your eye before the words "uncle" left his mouth. Before you could say anything more to either of them Bobby had pulled you into a hug. It felt good, familiar. It felt like home. "I've missed you, kid" he whispered in to your ear. You tightened the hug. "I've missed you too" you said before bobby pulled out of the embrace. 

He looked you up and down, taking in your appearance properly for the first time since you arrived. He gave you a small smile, "what you doing here, kid? is everything alright? he asked the worry clear in his voice. Your hand reaching for your bracelet for the second time since you had arrived, "everything's fine. I just needed to see you. I'm going to get changed and then we can talk if that's alright?" He gave you a strange look before nodding. "of course, you still remember where the  bathroom is?" he said giving you a small smile.  "of course" you said giving his hand a small squeeze before you left to go get a change of clothes from your car.