Candy Hearts (BoyxBoy)

Candy Hearts (BoyxBoy Valentines Day One Shot)

for Azu<3 even though it sucks lol. 

(will most likely be deleted later)

WARNING: This chapter contains intense BOY ON BOY action that could cause seizures.(I'm joking it can't... Well maybe) And by action I mean sexual action. So if you don't like 'said "action" please walk away now. And by walk away, I mean LEAVE.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Well here it was again. The worst holiday on earth. I wonder why they even consider being single and alone forever, a holiday? Or why they consider teens eating each others face off, a holiday?

Some things in the world I will never understand.

I walked to my locker at a normal, slow pace and twisted it open, "24, 40, 02"

Click,

And what do you know? More stupid pink, red, purple, yellow, and even more pink valentines cards came flooding out of my locker.

Now most people who saw this and didn't know me would say, "Oh my god Deryn! You're so popular!"

But no. No I'm not. Unless you consider being the laughing stock of the school popular. I picked up a few of the flashy little heart shaped candy grams and opened them up.

I shouldn't even bother to read them, but still, I enjoyed seeing the new insults people could come up with every year. Even though most were the same.

"Hey fag, be my valentine?"

"Suck my dick."

"I love Gay guys! Wanna threesome?"

"Fuck off."

"Die."

"Cunt."

"Do you like chocolate with your stick?"

Wow, they just keep getting worse as the years go by. I picked up the left over cards and stuffed them in my backpack so that I could throw them away later.

I don't even know how each year they manage to get into my locker, before school, and without my combination (which I give to NOBODY). One of the teachers must secretly hate me.

How did this all start you ask? Well let's see, back when I was a naive little boy of just 10...