Changes -Picture of Harley

Beep beep beep

The alarm clock buzzed and my eyes shot open. "Harley! Get your butt down stairs!" I heard Hayley's voice booming up stairs. I groaned and lifted the covers off of me, Forcing the cold on me which led to having to get up. I sat up on my bed and sighed. "Harley!" Rebecca yelled up the stairs, "I'm coming!" I shouted and trudged down the cream colored carpeted stairs.

"Finally your here." Hayley said as she put two pancakes on my plate "I had the dream again" I spoke in a whisper. Hayley turned from her strawberry sorting and looked at me, Her deep brown hair swirled around. Hayley's brown eyes flared with anger "Which one." She said through gritted teeth "I'm sorry" I whispered, "The dream were I turned. Not the one your thinking of." I choked through mildly burned pancakes. Her eyes returned to their normal state as Rebecca walked into the room, Dancing around as she turned the radio on. "Girls, Please no fighting. The patrols were bad enough with the cat's recent attacks." Hayley nodded though I could see her jaw was clenched. "I'm going out." I said through Rebecca's twirling and forcing Hayley to dance with her, I walked out the door after getting ready. Time to survive the world.

****************************************************************************

It has been a year or two since we all moved in together in California, The new pack we were in was fun although I miss my old one minus Alec. Hayley and Rebecca became a Shifter when they were around 16. I told them about me being a Gifted one when I was 15 and soon they found themselves running besides me on patrols for the pack.

I was headed to the frozen yogurt joint down the road when a car rolled up besides me "Harley! Want a ride?" I turned to see another one of my best friends Shane sitting in his old car with a smirk on his face. "No thanks Shane, I'm almost there anyway" I pointed to the yogurt place and he nodded "Cool, Cool. Catch ya later" With that he drove off. 

I sat there in one of the outside tables reading, I never actually ate something but occasionally i would. The smells around me were mostly of yogurt mixed with perfume, I glanced up from my book to see a blond guy trying to flirt with the check out girl. I laughed to myself and continued to watch the train wreck that was him. I went back to reading when I was then covered in a strawberry milkshake. I looked up to see Blondy holding the cup that was now empty. "I'm so sorry" He said, I glared at him "It's fine" I spoke through gritted teeth. I stood from my chair and started back home.

I slammed the door as I walked in, Rebecca took one look at me and burst into laughter "What happened?" Hayley said when she came to see what the fuss was about. "Blondy decided to trip and spill his smoothie all over me" I huffed out, I could barely see since my glasses were now covered in the pink fluid. Hayley nodded and Becca calmed down on the laughter. "Come on. I'll hose you off outside" Becca said and i followed her to the porch.

***************************************************************************

I sat on the couch after a hose down from Becca, Her and Hayley went shopping so I was left to watch Doctor Who on my own. Not that they liked that show anyways, I turned Netflix on when there was a knock at the door. I stood and trudged over to the doorway and slightly opened the door "Strawberry girl, Open the door" I froze at the voice and opened the door to see Blondy standing their with a smug look on his face. 

**********************************************************

Author's Note: 

Hello! To everyone that reads this, I'll write 5 chapters and see if anyone actually wants to read this. Here's the cast list for the current characters. Some i'm not sure who to cast.

Harley: Taylor Swift (Straight hair + Bangs)

Kendal: ?

Hayley: Nikki Reed

Rebecca: Hillary Scott

Shane: ?