chapter five

1, ..Devon....2)...Tinashe....3)...shawn

Couple of days later***

***************

De'kay

" T please call me soon as you get this, im worried about you please" I said to the voicemail I keep getting on T's phone" this stress ain't good for you ma" Q said " I can't help it alright, she disappeared before, I can't lose her again" I yelled with tears down my face" I didn't mean to upset you babe, I hope she's alright come here babe " Q said pulling me into his chest as I cried a river" I just wish she could tell me what's wrong and not run away, whats worse she left Dj here he cries for her now more than ever what am I suppose to tell him? " I cried"shh i'll handle all of this, just calm down for me and the baby please" Q begged...I just hope my friend is okay....i cried myself to sleep.

Devon

My court case went fine yal I'm finally free, being in that damn cell wasn't no fun fo'real, im so happy to be going home "thanks for the help jay, i'll be fine from here " I said side hugging her for the help she did for me and for dropping me at home,i heard T is at kay's house all I want to do now is clean myself up and just go there and surprise them....i unlocked the door and went straight upstairs " shit ma,fuck me like that yeas I love you yessss" was all I heard coming from my bedroom, I was fuming like hell, I busted through the door to find Tinashe riding someone " oh hell no" I said grabbing my gun from the closet, Tinashe just stood up and put the covers on her body" nigga really? that's my fuckin wife you fucking, your supposing sister, the mother of my fuckin child " I yelled once I saw that it was shawn, I looked over at Tinashe and she was fucked up really bad,her face and some parts of her arms had bruises she was crying so bad and wanted to say something but couldn't get any words out " don't be too sure about that shit brother, shes mine now" Shawn smirked then put on his dirty boxers," you're crazier than I thought " I said punching his jaws with the gun I was holding, I just lost it and started kicking and punching " Devon plesse stop don't kill him" T yelled making me shot my eyes at her" you fucking my brother, and you telling me to not kill him" I looked at her like she's crazy, coz she's next " I -i can explain, -no Devon please I didn't mean to plesse don't hit me" she begged as I was approaching her she ran out the bedroom door with the covers on,she ran limping some ain't right and this motherfucker..owes me some explainations,i let T run i'll deal with her later on, I grabbed shawn's phone to call max" ey max come to my house with some people " I said" who's this?" he asked" it's king now get your ass here make sure that basement is clean enough and smelled great I got some business to take care of now hurry the fuck up" I yelled then smashed shawn 's phone on the wall, and tied him up " you gon die once I find out what's going! " I spat...then went to take a shower coz ain't no way his gon escape, Tinashe will hear from me once I deal.with this nigga.

Tinashe

After getting out the room I ran to get to any car I can get my hands at, I was shaking so bad,Devon is definitely gon kill me, I drove to kay's house even though I was naked under this covers, my body was hurting, my eye was swollen and my arm was aching so bad, before I gave up and decided to ride shawn like I'm crazy he beat the shit outta me till I couldn't handle it no more...after finally reaching the door I knocked then held my covers to my body, I knocked again" kay please open up, anyone?" I pleaded,i felt like I was gon pass out anytime " Tinashe?-OMG KAY...Q please get down here" lay yelled,and dragged me to sit on the couch, I had tears flowing down my face" what happened?" lay asked looking worried, I tried to talk but nothing " oh my word, T what happened? -lay call mama D to come hel-" I cut her off the less people knowing about this the better" just run me a bath i'll be fine please don't let Dj see me like this " I cried,kay came to hug me" babe can you please run T some hot bath i'l make her some to eat" kay said directing me to the guest room" lay keep the boys in that room " kay said bossing people " why you bossing everyone up, girl I'm fine" I tried to assure her" I knew some was wrong, and after you get some good rest you gon tell me what's up" she said then I remembered Devon"its no use, Devon gon kill me anyway" I cried then fell down " is he the one that did this to you? And I thought he was getting out next week" she said looking at me confused" no he didn't but his gon kill me anyway-please do me a favour when he gets here make sure the kids ain't here,i have some explaining to do to yal, I know his coming and his angry and he might kill me so take the kids somewhere" I begged her " alright alright, just get from the floor, and go take a bath, i'll bring you some clothes. " kay said,i nodded then went to the guest bathroom and took the bath....and praying.