The Transformation

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for what I come up with, the rest belongs to Stephenie Meyer.

Vote and comment Please!

******************************************************************************************************

The transformation.

I slowly drifted into blackness and felt numb. I merely floated around in my own black hole waiting for something to happen. I didn't know what that was... but I somehow knew something was supposed to happen.

That's when I felt it.

I felt a sharp sting coming from somewhere. I couldn't tell where it came from, but it hit me with a force so strong that it felt like I was hit by a train.  I was yanked out of the blackness, and suddenly I could see a room.

I opened my eyes and started to scream. The burning was everywhere! I felt like every cell... no... every molecule in my body was in flames and was melting.

I stared around at the three unfamiliar faces around me hoping they would put out the fire.

" Please help me!! Please!" I screamed at them.

I could actually see some pity coming from their eyes, but then they walked out of the room and closed the door.

" No wait!! Help me please!! Put out the fire!! It hurts!!" I screamed.

It became apparent that they weren't going to come back in and help me. They were letting me die. I could distantly feel water on my face, I was crying. But the water on my face did nothing to put out the fire.

I closed my eyes tight and waited for the pain to stop.

I felt like I was screaming for years. Every minute dragged its seconds longer... like the clock was mocking me... proving to me that it could prolong time just to make me suffer longer, but eventually the burning started to leave my fingertips and toes. It was a relief for my fingertips but the fire just got a whole lot worse for the rest of my body.

When the pain started to receed away from my arms and legs was when I was able to stop screaming. I bit my tongue just to get myself to be quiet. I didn't want to scream anymore.

The burning seemed to multiply a hundred times in my heart and it started to beat abnormally fast, like It was trying to fight against an unknown poison in my body... or like it was running a marathon. It took all I had to not cry out or scream, but I held it together.

I could hear my heart start to stutter and I got worried. Any minute now, my heart will stop and I will be dead. I won't be in pain anymore.

Just like I thought my heart made one final thud and then it stopped. I waited for a few moments.

Wait... shouldn't I be dead? Why am I still thinking? My heart just stopped.

I tried to move my fingers and found that I could move them just fine... and without pain. When I found this out I opened my eyes and I gasped. I could see everything, every speck of dust, every line in the wooden floor, and I could even see a few colors that I didn't have a name for. And my goodness, I could hear too. I could hear people talking that seemed far away.

As I stared around the room trying to take in everything, all the sights and the sounds. I caught sight of a beautiful woman staring at me.

I quickly stood up and heard a loud crack.  I got in a protective crouched position. What was that noise? Who is this woman?

She was probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life, well apart from the fact that she was wearing guy clothes. She had white blond hair and pale skin, as pale as the moon. But her eyes... they were blood red.