Alec's surprise

Disclaimer" I don't own the material in this story except for what I come up with, the rest belongs to Stephenie Meyer.

Vote and Comment please! :):):)

^^^^^^^^^^^**************^^^^^^^^^^^^^***********^^^^^^^^^^^^*************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^**************

Abduction

" Wake up sweetheart." A beautiful voice said as it shook me awake.

" Hmmm?" I groaned sleepily.

" You've been sleeping for 13 hours. Wake up." the voice persisted.

I finally lifted my head off of my pillow and glared at the owner of the voice. Alec.

" I like sleeping. In a few days time, I won't be able to do it anymore, so the least you can do is allow me the rest." I joked sternly.

Alec smiled at me and said " But remember.... I have a big day planned for us."

That finally woke me up and I sat straight up in excitement.

" What are we doing??" I asked excitedly.

Alec chuckled at the eagerness in my face.

 He winked at me and said. " Well, clean yourself up and get dressed. I'll be waiting for you outside the door."

I nodded at him and quickly got out of bed feeling excited.

I went into my closet and pulled out some clothes before I quickly brushed through my hair. My hair for once looked manageable and I embraced it. That doesn't happen often.

 I grabbed the clothes and put them on. I put on a pair of white skinny jeans, checkered blue and white shoes, and a blue short sleeved top.

When I was satisfied with how I looked, I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I noticed a white shape in the corner of my eye and paled.

I stared at the offending envelope with distaste and slowly opened it.

It only had three words in the letter... but it was enough to provoke the fear.

It said: We are coming.

I stared at the words and let them sink in. Scary shiznit man.

After a minute I scrunched up the letter and envelope and stuck them in the candle jar beside the make up bin and watched them burn. When I was satisfied that no one would be able to read it, I blew out the candle and eagerly ran out my door. I wasn't going to let that letter ruin my day. I was going to go out and have fun.

When I ran out of my room I ran into something hard.

" In a hurry?" Alec asked as he wound his arms around me.

I nodded eagerly and he said " You look nice."

I rolled my eyes and said happily " Quit stalling! Let's go!"

Alec chuckled and grabbed my hand before walking briskly out of the castle.

" Alec, are you sure it's safe to be outside the castle right now?" I asked timidly as we walked down the street.

It was cloudy today so Alec didn't have to hide behind his cloak. Which I was thankful for. He was hot in his cloak, it made him look mysterious. But I prefered it when he didn't wear it, It makes it easier to see his face.

" Of course.... you're with me. Besides whats the difference... they snuck inside the castle, they can probably do it again." Alec said somewhat grimmly at the end.