I have nothing better to do.

Author's note: Here's some Sadist!Komaeda x Hajime with no actual plot.
Also don't read it if you're sensitive to hardcore yaoi and things like that.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hajime Hinata's POV.

I woke up sheepishly from my... bed? Huh? Why am I not in my cottage? Why am I naked? I tried to move my body as both my legs and hands were tied up. "W-What the hell?!-" I struggled to unbind myself, but didn't succed. I sighed and suddenly heard foosteps coming in this direction. I quickly looked towards the sound and saw the silouhette of... K-Komaeda?!-

"Hey there, Hajime~" He said with a carefree smile while approaching me. The room was dark as I couldn't really see anything besides my own body. Komaeda suddenly turned on all of the bright lights in the room at once, making me flinch a bit and adapt my vision to the light...

What the hell...

The walls were covered with different kinds of whips and hard-looking sticks. There was also a table with wheels, full of strange syringes and small bottles. Some open drawers revealed thin knives, handcuffs and a lot of rope. There was also a chair with locks to the wrist while the bottom part of the chair was seperated into two parts, one for the right leg and the other one for the left leg, but it could easily be pushed from the middle and be spread very easily. I was traumatised. What is this..?

3rd person POV.

Komaeda hid a faint smirk on his lips as he approached Hajime, quickly locking him into place on the chair. Hajime clearly showed signs of fear, which made the white-haired boy satisfied. He traced his finger alongside Hajime's jaw, making him shiver slightly. "You're my toy, for this special moment... My~ Private~ Toy~" He whispered delicately while bringing the table full of dangerous liquids near him. He looked carefully at them all. "Let's go with this one~" He took out a syringe full of purple liquid and shot it into Hajime's left arm, making him scream of pain. "W-What the hell did you just inject?!-" He really got worried while Komaeda put back the syrings in place. "You'll see~" He smiled and put a timer for 30 seconds.

After those 30 seconds passed, Hajime felt really lustful and out of breath. Komaeda seemed pretty happy about that. "D-Did you just inject... a sort of arphodisiac liquid..?" He glared at the sadist. "Yeah, that's right." Hajime slowly grew an erection and really wanted to release his growing lust. Komaeda gently wrapped his fingers onto Hajime's neck, making him flinch a little. "Also... It makes your whole body alot more sensitive~" He stroked his chin, making Hajime moan quietely.

Komaeda kept moving his hand sensually down his body, halting near his nipples. He bent down and softly blew warm air on Hajime's right nipple. "A..a-a..h..." Whatever was inside that syringe really did a number on Hajime. Drool formed on the corner of his lips as the simple act of touching him made him moan. Komaeda couldn't help but become aroused by this.

"You're so cute, Hajime~" Komaeda stripped and dropped his clothes on the floor, obvioulsy making Hajime scared about what was about to come. "D-Don't you fucking dare do anything to me!" He was pretty much screwed at this point, but Hajime still felt like he had a chance, as he kept screaming comebacks.

Haha oops.

Komaeda just went to the back of the chair and pulled a trigger, making the chair drop back, along with Hajime's body. The brown haired boy's head was just pending from the back as his chest and back were arched backwards.

"Oh would you just shut up already." He shoved his dick in Hajime's mouth. Of course, Hajime was struggling with breathing since a dick was shoved on his mouth, but the fact that Hajime was literally being mouth-fucked upside down really made it harder to breathe.

"Mmph-!" Tears formed from the corners of the green-ish eyes. Not wasting any time, Komaeda held Hajime's head and started to thrust inside the fairly tight and small mouth, creating slick and wet noises from the dripping saliva. Hajime depsised those lewd and perverted sounds, while on the other side, Komaeda enjoyed them all.

Shlick. The sounds that came from Hajime's mouth were louder. Shplsh. Komaeda's rough thrusts became faster and deeper. Shlock. Both making pleasing noises, Komaeda eventually got close. "I-I'm going to cum... And I won't forgive you if you let any of it spill out..." Splish. Komaeda thrusted one last time, cumming deeply in the far back of Hajime's throath. Not wanting any sort of punishment, Hajime reculantly swallowed all of it down, not leaving any cum left in his mouth.

Author's note: I'M TOO LAZY TO CONTINUE THIS :'))