It's not that bad.

Marley's POV

The glee club is going to a carnival today. A carnival is something with Ferris wheel, roller coasters, and other high things. If you hadn't noticed yet, I'm extremely afraid of heights. And Kitty is forcing me to go with her on the Ferris wheel because nobody else will go with her. It's partly because she's the meanest person in school and everyone is afraid of her. It's mostly because the roller coaster was so old that it has it's problems. They said that a girl fell off the top a long time ago. They also said that she had brown hair and blue eyes like mine. Why would it scare me at all? Anyway, right now we just finished getting our face painted. Mine is a puppy, and Kitty's is a, well, kitty. Kitty dragged me to the Ferris wheel, and we're the only ones on. Kitty was grinning ear to ear, while I am hyperventilating. Kitty laughs and I just looked at her, wondering how the heck does she find this funny.

Kitty's POV

     I look at Marley, who is trying hard not to look down right now. She looks scared, and I just laughed. All of the sudden, once we got to the top, the Ferris wheel stopped and started creaking. "What the hell?!" I yelled at the same time that Marley yelled "Oh my god!" I took out my phone and called Unique who is down at the ground. "Hey Unique, what's going on?" I asked. "The ride had a little glitch." He replied. "Yeah, I can see that! How long are we gonna be stuck up here?" I asked, getting a little bit annoyed. "The mechanic said that you'll be up there for a couple of hours. By the way, can I talk to Marley?" I look at Marley who still isn't moving from her spot. "I don't think so, she's kinda frozen right now." I hung up on him. I look at Marley and tried to calm her down and snap her out of it.

     I tried talking to her for an hour now. I still couldn't get her to talk. Then it hit me, I haven't tried the one thing she loves the most, besides her mom. Singing. So I started singing to her, waiting for her to join in.

(Kitty singing; Marley singing; both of them singing)

I got the upper hand now, and you're losing ground
You never had to fight back, never lost the round
See the gloves are coming off, tell me when you've had enough

Ready for a showdown, and we're face to face
I think I'll rearrange it, put you in your place
You don't get the best of me, check it you're afraid of me

I'm stuck in your head
I'm back, back from the dead
Got you running scared
I'm fearless
I'm calling you out
I'm taking you down
Don't you come around
I'm fearless
I'm fearless

     "See, you conquered your fear." I gave her a hug. We were so close to each other, so I just went for it. I kissed her. And she was kissing back! Right then, the ride started moving again. We walked in hating each other, and we walked off holding hands, and also blushing.

(A/N: sorry if it's not that good. I'm SO tired and I have school tomorrow so I tried to finish this today. Also....... It's my birthday tomorrow! Yay! Vote and comment about what you think)