11. CELIBACY IS FOR LOSERS

I couldn’t catch my breath and I had a cramp in the back of my left thigh, but I didn’t want to move.  I was too busy enjoying the feel of Robbie buried inside me and too mellow from the aftereffects of my orgasm, and for just a second I didn’t care that every bare-assed naked inch of me was there for him to see or feel. 

Of course, he’d already felt most of it.

I felt like I could sleep for a week.  But then I’ve never considered rolling over and dozing off after sex an insult.  Grinning, I turned my head and kissed his chest, letting the sprinkle of hairs tickle my nose.

I stretched my left leg as best I could, afraid to move too much.  Afraid he’d make me move off him. 

“Cramp?” he asked, his fingers playing in my hair.  I nodded and Robbie reached down and working the knot out of my thigh.  “Better?”

“A little, but I need to stretch it out.”  Before I could figure out how to with the least amount of mess and fuss, he rolled us back over.  If Robbie could flip me like a pancake, then he obviously didn’t spend all his time working on computers.  I breathed a sigh of relief at being able to comfortably stretch and he continued to knead the cramp for me. 

“Better now?”

I nodded, still speechless over having just had incredibly, mind-blowing sex with Robbie...Rowdy...Robbie.  What the hell was I doing?  Worse, I wanted more.  Even as I lay there, the sweat drying on me, I wanted a whole lot more. 

With one last kiss, he eased off me and stretched out beside me, pulling me into his arms. 

Everything still felt very surreal.  I’d dreamed of him for so long and I’d been celibate even longer.  Masturbation did have its short-comings.  No puns intended.  A self-induced orgasm couldn’t even compare with a Robbie-induced one.

“You’re awful quiet there.”

I smiled over at him as I reached behind me and tugged the sheet up over me.  As if he hadn’t noticed my size, but me naked was a whole ‘nother matter.  “That was amazing,” I giggled.

Robbie wiggled his eyebrows at me, the lips under his moustache curving into a smile as he propped himself up on one elbow.  He rubbed my nipple through the sheet, laughing when it puckered and made a mini-tent.  “Sorry.  I love your tits.”

 “Here I thought you were a leg man.”  Maybe if I laid still he’d keep doing it, and...my belly clenched.

“I like it all.”  He continued to rub his thumb across my nipple and with a sigh of contentment, I leaned up and touched my lips to his, enjoying the feel of them and the soft tickle of his moustache.  I moaned in his mouth as he tweaked my nipple.  “Robbie.”

“Like that?”  He continued to roll the tender skin between his fingers.  I felt the tingling results between my thighs.  We’d barely caught our breaths, and already I wanted to scream at him to fuck me. 

He stopped his teasing, re-covered my breast with the sheet and gently rubbed his palm across.  I blew out a long slow breath of relief as the heat slowly abated.  For now. 

I had more urgent matters to deal with.  Namely my bladder and how to get to the bathroom with my dignity intact. None of my clothing was within arms reach and I wasn’t keen on parading around in front of him naked.  I struggled out of bed, dragging the sheet with me.  Just as I reached the corner of the bed, I found my robe of 320-count percale ripped from my fingers.  Arms crossed over my breasts, I stared at him, wide-eyed.  So much for my dignity.  “Why did you do that?”