Chapter 8: The Revelation

I'm sorry for the delayed upload. The holiday events and reunions have taken much of my time. Anyway, thank you again to all the readers, those who gave comments and those who voted. Thank you to the followers and those who added this to their reading lists. You gave me inspiration to keep on writing. Thank you!

I will not say much about this chapter, except that it's finally the revelation of Dylan's true identity. Enjoy and let me hear what you think. ^^~

Chapter 8:

~~Leslie's POV~~

"Les, Jeron likes you. And I want you to give him a chance."

"Katie...What... are you saying?" I hesitantly said as I stare at Katie's intense eyes.

"Do you really want me to say it again?" She sighed as she stare at me again and said the words more slowly, "Jeron likes you and I wish that you would acknowledge it and give him a chance."

Even when she said it slowly and clearly, I can't understand what she is saying. You hear the words but it bounces off. That kind of feeling.

"But... you like him. Why are you saying this to me now?" I said as I look at Katie's unreadable expression.

"You know Les, I gathered a huge amount of courage and I have put a lot of thought in the words that I just said to you. Don't make it harder for me, okay?" She sat on the bench with her eyes looking far away. "Yes, I like Jeron. A lot. It has never crossed my mind that I'll say these words to some other girl. But the moment he said to me that he likes you and when I saw how you make him smile like that, I realized that the best thing that I could do is to support him and be happy for him."

"Katie..." I sat beside her and hugged her. "I... never wanted it to be like this. You know I want you to be with..."

"I know Les" Katie stared at me and hugged me back. "It's okay. No matter happens, I'm still his number one fan. And now, he can be with my favorite person..." Her hug became tighter.

"Just don't break his heart, okay?" Katie looked me in the eye as she release me from her hug.

I nodded.

I walked back to the room. To be honest, I'm still at awe to what Katie just said. Jeron liking me? I can't even dwell much to the surprise on that yet and the fact that Katie is the one who said it to me? To add to that, she want me to accept him? I can't even process it. I don't want Katie being hurt. She's insisting that she's okay which just makes me worry for her more.. I need advice... I need someone to listen to me and help me straighten this out.. I need..

"Donna." I said as I open the room. The room is empty. "Where did she go?"

I sat on her bed and stare at the door, wishing it will open any minute now.

~Dylan's POV~

I walked back to the garden. They're gone, they must have finished their conversation already.

When Katie said that she decided to be happy for Jeron, my feet decided to walk away on its own. I felt uncomfortable to listen more.

I opened the room.

Leslie is sitting on my bed, half asleep. She keeps on shaking her head to waken her up but her eyes seems so heavy.

I stared at my watch. It's 1:00am. I thought she's asleep already. I went inside and sat next to her.

"Leslie." I whispered. Her eyes opened up to look at me. "Go sleep on your bed. It's already late, get some rest."

She straightened up. "I'm awake." She stared at my watch then she looked at me. "Why did you go back just now? Where were you walking around at this time?"