Forgetting The Past

I look back at what use to be my house now its just an empty house. Remembering all the good times we had in that house and all the bad times . " Ronica are you OK ?" my older sister asked. I nodded my head then put my headphones in. In reality I was no where near fine I didn't want to leave but I had no choice.

This was going to be a long ride from New York to Texas . I was not even ready for this I don't  why I gotta move allllll the way there. I had damage by Chris brown on replay.

By the way my name is Veronica  Benedetta. I'm 16 Im brown skin I have brown eyes and medium long black hair.  I have a hour glass figure I guess you could say but I'm a tomboy I like both girls and guys. My mama don't know that tho haha.

I have a older sister her name is Veriah Benedetta she is 17 , She look like me but thicker. And then theres my mom Verionah Benedetta she is 37.

We aren't from New York we just stay there well use to .

         FIVE MINUTES TILL ENTERING TEXAS.

"Mooom can we please stop at a gas station or something I got to piss" I said Veriah laughed my mom glared at me but made the nearest exit pulling up to a gas station I hopped out heading inside . "Excuse me do you guys have a bathroom ?" I asked the clerk she pointed to the back I headed back did my thing then washed my hands . I came out and grabbed a bag of chips and mango tea and headed to the front to pay for it, Just as I heard a group of boys come in , I secretly rolled my eyes putting my head phone in.

They was taking forever and I was losing patience . After 10 minutes of waiting I got to the counter and paid for my stuff when I turned around I bumped into someone .

" Damn ma watch were you going " the boy said I looked up at him and frowned " maybe you shouldn't have been standing so close to me now if you will get out my way " I said with plenty attitude. He arched his perfect eye brow " damn bruh shorty silenced yo ass" his friend said laughing

"my name ain't shorty first of all and boy is you gonna move or not?" I asked getting frustrated " well what is your name?" " Nunya damn business " I Said pushing the boy back and walking out . Once I got back in the car I ignored everyone . We got to our new house in two hours it was pretty big I went inside it was already furnished . I went straight past the kitchen down stairs to the only room . It was painted shy blue and black and everything on it was sky blue and black I knew it Was my room, I started unpacking as I heard my mom and sister upstairs doing the same.  I finished unpacking in two hours took a shower changed and laid down . tomorrow I start school and I'm not ready for that . Sleep soon took over me.

     The Next Morning

I woke up at seven-thirty to take a shower . I put on my bra and panties then I put on faded red and white high waist skinny jeans and a black strapless shirt that I tucked in my jeans and a red mini vest then I slid on my Jordan's I took my hair down and brushed it making a bang and then I put a head band on . After I sprayed I put in a chain and bracelet grabbed my bag putting my phone , charger and stuff IMA need in it then heading down stairs.

"Mama what's for breakfast ?" I asked walking in the kitchen . Veriah was already down stairs her hair was up and we wore the same outfit just different colors. My mom had on her business suit. " A bagel we got to hurry up and get yall signed in cause I got to get to work. " my mom said as we walked out the house " do we have to catch the bus back?" Veriah asked . as we drove . "Yes because I'm not gonna beable to pick y'all up y

this is just temporary till I get y'all a car"  she said . We pulled up at this big school twenty minutes later .

Veriah frowned . There was boys and ratches everywhere . We got out and started walking towards the main office . I heard people whispering but I didnt care . I looked up and rolled ,eyes at the sight of the boys I ran into at the store the other day.

"So we meet again" the boy said stopping infront of me