Full Member of the Strawhats

A/N- Please vote, comment, and share this story!!!!!! It would mean a lot. I encourage you to point out any grammar/punctuation errors. I do not own One Piece!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it!!!!! (Oh! Please follow me!!)

It's been two months since I discovered my powers and I've been training non-stop everyday. I now have a bounty of 300 million and people are recognizing me as a Strawhat Pirate. They call me "Dark Priestess Hannah." I've fought in many battles, holding my own against our enemies. However, I've never had to use my full powers. None of the others have even seen exactly what I can do. I'm not sure why, but I've decided to show them just how much I can control them. 

When everyone wasn't doing anything important, I called them to the deck. When they all gathered around, I noticed they all had curious looks on their faces. Some of them looked a little worried too. Nervously, I started explaining. 

"You're all aware that I've been training really hard with my new powers. I've become a lot stronger, not only with my powers but mentally too. I wanted to thank you for that. I would've never been able to come this far without you, all of you. I wouldn't be the person I am now. I wouldn't be on this amazing adventure that I've always wanted to be on. So, thank you." 

I looked around and everyone had huge smiles on their faces. I could tell that they were proud of me. 

I continued, "I've been trying to figure out a way to truly show you my gratitude, but I haven't been able to come up with something worthy. I know it doesn't come anywhere near what you deserve, but everyone looked bored. So I thought we could have some fun. Show you just how far I've come." 

'In fact, I still can't believe I'm talking so freely when I used to completely ignore everyone.' I thought to myself. 

If possible, their smiles grew wider. 

With nothing more to say, I started going through with my idea. I picked up a crate, with my powers, and moved it in front of Nami. I continued, setting a crate in front of everyone. I used the smallest amount of power that I could. Only raising the crates an inch off of the ground and only moved one at a time. I wanted to create a little bit of suspense and surprise them.

 When they all had a crate in front of them, I asked them to stand on it. They gave me weird looks but trusted me, so they climbed on. I raised my hands, getting ready. 

"Are you ready?" Everyone nodded. 

I slowly raised each crate until all nine were floating in the air. I smiled and laughed. They didn't know what I was about to do. 

"Hold on!" 

Without much of a warning, as fast as I could, I shot the crates into the sky. I couldn't help but laugh at their shocked expressions. 

"How's the view?!" 

No one answered. They were all speechless. 

Once again, without warning, I started moving the crates around. They looked like they were flying. I felt like picking on them since they can't seem to leave me alone. 

I get it, to most of these guys, I'm like a little sister. However, that doesn't mean they get to pick on me as much as they want! Except for Nami and Robin, they didn't pick on me very often. The only time that they do is about Luffy and I. 

While everyone else seemed clueless, Nami and Robin have noticed how close Luffy and I are. Far more than nakama. I left them out of my revenge. 

I started taking all of the guys' crates and slamming them against each other. I made sure to smash Sanji and Zoro together. They immediately started arguing, their foreheads pressed together and a dark aura around them. I couldn't stop laughing.